3k to 30k during 6month

Discussion in 'Journals' started by GGB, Jan 8, 2012.

1. GGB

GGB

+ 1500USD
    2contracts , CL

#11     Jan 20, 2012
  2. Perhaps you could stop the self-promotion with the hindsight BS. I can markup a chart after the close as well. I have no doubt you'll reach $30k as it's fantasy.

Post trades in r/t or post a blotter.

#12     Jan 20, 2012
  3. GGB

GGB

I can show only my trading NOT mark up a chart cause I dont want self promotion and my brocker confirmed my result last year in public thread. Anyway Its not important , important is system and discipline and statistic EDGE.
    good luck

#13     Jan 20, 2012
  4. Got it. What thread would that be?

#14     Jan 20, 2012
  5. Glavez

Glavez

Interesting thread. On first CL contract you were ~28 ticks underwater. How do you calculate your stops? What do you correlate CL contract with?

#15     Jan 20, 2012
  6. GGB

GGB

steps of record my business on euro bonds
    very important is statistics edge

#16     Jan 22, 2012
  7. Blotter, or it's bullshit.

#17     Jan 22, 2012
  8. Dude, you're on my thread linking to your thread and the Dow has nothing to do with your trading. You are linking threads in the biggest self promotion since JH so don't give us this line lol.

Didn't you say you were going to open a fee charging site for your signals? Don't get me wrong, go do your thing but please don't say your not promoting yourself.

Now to your charts, looks like a bunch of Keltners and a De Mark count with Stochastics. I quite like the idea but you are too obtuse so you won't get a following.

Work hard on one thread, don't go on others just to always to link back to yours and show live charts calling before and after results with better explanations and you might do well.

Good luck.

#18     Jan 22, 2012
  9. What public thread? This is the second request.

#19     Jan 22, 2012
  10. GGB

GGB

I thing its my privacy but I am not fabulist. my broker was Global futures and in his thread I had open blotter.
    good luck

#20     Jan 22, 2012