5 Reasons Forex Traders Fail

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Topstep, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Ellemari

Ellemari

The reasons for failure can be through a large number, but there are some basic ones that are committed out of ignorance and uncertainty.

#41     Nov 25, 2020
  2. It is a good article, thanks though

#42     Nov 25, 2020
  3. Insane!

#43     Nov 26, 2020
  4. Rodrigo_1

Rodrigo_1

You're right. Multiple reasons can be possible to make a person fail here, some related to knowledge and some to personal traits.

#44     Nov 30, 2020
    rider20 likes this.
  5. rider20

rider20

Correct. Psychology plays a major role I believe, ever more powering than Knowledge. As sometimes, we have the knowledge but the right mindset is missing.

#45     Nov 30, 2020
    Rodrigo_1 and shadybee like this.
  6. Lol Yeah. But the leverage has nothing to do with the spreads. I use 1:500 from Tenkfx and the spreads still low asf. I love this leverage tho..

#46     Nov 30, 2020
  7. when i started Forex trading so many times i fail and one thing was very common which is greed and emotions , by means of this bad habit i lost vast money in there.

#47     Dec 2, 2020
    shadybee likes this.
  8. Most Forex traders fail for a number of reasons. Looking at successful traders, we as traders should mean that we can all be successful. More determined than ever. Here are some reasons why traders fail.
    Greed and lack of patience: There are many traders in the market who are looking for shortcuts to make huge profits from the market.

#48     Dec 3, 2020
  9. shadybee

shadybee

I think most of us have been through this phase. But ultimately we have to learn from our mistakes if we want to grow as a trader.

#49     Dec 3, 2020
  10. icallgod

icallgod

I think a small account size is mostly the problem

#50     Dec 3, 2020