59 Minute Trader by Dan Fitzpatrick of StockMarketMentor.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by michael007, Mar 27, 2022.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

LOL another "former hedge fund manager" shilling the sheeple.

Of course google says he is a regular on Cramsky's Mad (to watch it) Money.

M.W. likes this.
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

Are you now trading for a living with the $1,500/weekly profits? If that's not enough for your lifestyle, can you scale it up and make more? If I found a single course that turned my finances around like that, I'd keep for nostalgia or posterity. After all, your weekly average profits are 6 times the amount you want to sell it for.

3. Grantx

Grantx

He's not making any money that's why it's for sale.

timtrader and CarolSciurus like this.
  4. Like most course content, you have to follow stop losses and solve trading psychology issues. But yes I am doing well and I credit the course for the knowledge. I am selling it since I already know the content and frankly, I can keep a backup digital copy for myself if I really wanted to... But I do not need to re-watch it as it is in my head. My post is not for the experienced traders like MKTrader but for the newbie traders who may want it at a small price rather than pay full price. It is my way of paying forward to this group. (I am not giving it away for free because if a newbie is not willing to commit a small something for it, that only means he won't spend any effort studying it) Cynics can stay cynical but I have never met a cynic who really make it in business or in trading. Optimists (even skeptics, which I distinguish from skeptics) who trust and verify have a chance of making it, but I have never met a successful cynic and I am 50 years old.

You have a choice of trying your own experiments and lose thousands of dollars or spend a couple of hundred dollars to try a system in the opening hour, use small stop max daily losses of $100 while learning the nuances and fixing the psychological aspects and save yourself from losing thousands of dollars.

I never understood traders who don't study the courses first before they lose a lot of their own money doing it on their own....

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

eBay link says:-

We looked everywhere.

Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.
    Go to homepage

Big AAPL likes this.
  6. Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  7. zdreg

zdreg

8. zdreg

zdreg

You deserve the benefit of doubt. Ignore snarks on ET. Once you get down to a certain price point you do your homework and try to figure whether the potential benefits outweigh the costs. People tend to forget that saving time in gaining knowledge may be the greatest benefit.

#10     Mar 27, 2022
    michael007 likes this.