9-9-9

Discussion in 'Economics' started by chaosclarity, Oct 14, 2011.

1. I like that ammo, stop asking if you are a reublican or a democrat, just ask, "Which side of stupid are you on?"

#61     Oct 15, 2011
  2. If we couldn't get Ron Paul, I'd like to see Cain get elected. Presuming, of course, that he's not a phony and fraud like Odumbo (we never seem to know until after the election, and then it's too late)... his 9-9-9, or something akin, is what America NEEDS to revitalize employment and other aspects of the economy. IOW... REGARDLESS OF WHO GETS ELECTED IN 2012... WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE EXCEPT DOWN THE TOILET UNTIL AND UNLESS WE GET SOMETHING LIKE 9-9-9.

#62     Oct 15, 2011
  3. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

ROFL, you actually think you'll change people's minds with this crazy spew. People haven't been honest with you in life, but you're nuts. I shouldn't even argue with you because you have no concept of how an economy works. Run off the cliff with Cain or whatever the heck you're going to do. I could care less. It seems you live your life on this board. The rest of the rational people who actually live in the world instead of their mom's basement think Cain and his plan are a joke. Don't believe me: get out of the house.

#63     Oct 15, 2011
  4. Well, I tried to save you from yourself.. ON IGNORE, ASSHOLE!

#64     Oct 15, 2011
  5. Scataphagos a foolish and lonely man, he has some good computer info, sometimes, other than that he is useless. He talks about his intelligence but talks like a fool, he brags about his trading prowess but no help to others just critisim. He's watched one to many rerun episodes of Seinfield's "soup nazi".

#65     Oct 15, 2011
  6. ammo

ammo

and now back to our regularly scheduled program,i'm stupid,no i'm stupid,no i said i was stupid first

#66     Oct 15, 2011
  7. No mortgage interest deductions and no child tax credit = no chance in hell of passing. Cain must know there is no chance of it passing maybe he is trying to get the conversation started on what to do since nobody else except RP has put forth any detailed plans. It just really feels like the two party republic has failed and I think 3 or 4 parties would be even worse. Ole' GW was right all along that crazy bastard.

#67     Oct 15, 2011
  8. Wallet

Wallet

I'd give up my deductions to scrap the existing tax code for a flat tax, or general sales tax system. I'd say the majority of tax payers would say the same.

#68     Oct 15, 2011
  9. What possible benefit to the average taxpayer would a flat tax be? About the only deductions ever taken are mortgage, charitable and medical. And computing those is not that complicated. Why would a flat tax make a difference to me? I don't care if your rate is different than mine. What the hell is a flat tax anyway? Isn't that what we already have? If you make 100k you pay one flat rate.

#69     Oct 15, 2011
  10. now an interesting idea is a net worth tax with a very high exemption so a little old lady living on ss would not eventually get her house taxed away.

Can you imagaine the stigma it would be when it's discovered that Trump paid no tax because he has a negative net worth?

Yeah, I made 250k, but I owe 200k to the bank for my house, still have 50k in student loans, and about 8k in credit card debt and 4k on my car, so screw you IRS. I have no net worth.

But poor old Warren would really take it in the shorts.

#70     Oct 15, 2011