Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Oct 11, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4mScWWtRfGQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4mScWWtRfGQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. [​IMG]
    Of course the official Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting News Network disagrees with an anonymous voice in Wael's youtube video.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to the late founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Imam Khomeini.
    http://www.iribnews.ir/Full_en.asp?news_id=200247

PS Turok, if you are reading this please pay attention to who starts these junk threads and who has no interest in the truth resorting to lies, propaganda and distortions instead.

3. You are not an idiot! Your gang is not an idiot! The ones who wrote the article were!!! And you jumped on their idiocy like vultures over rotten Cruces!

You guys knew the following;

"Iranian people, adding that Westerners are free to comment, but their reactions are invalid. [2]
    Translation of phrase "wiped off the map"
    Many news sources have presented one of Ahmadinejad's phrases in Persian as a statement that "Israel must be wiped off the map", an English idiom which means to "obliterate totally", and "destroy completely", such as by powerful bombs, or other catastrophes.
    "Juan Cole, a University of Michigan Professor of Modern Middle East and South Asian History, translates the Persian phrase as:
    The Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad).
    According to Cole, "Ahmadinejad did not say he was going to 'wipe Israel off the map' because no such idiom exists in Persian" and "He did say he hoped its regime, i.e., a Jewish-Zionist state occupying Jerusalem, would collapse."
    The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) translates the phrase similarly:."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/325992/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-and-Israel

You know who MEMRI is dddooo! Yet you elected not to use a zionist source and instead use misstranslation of Idiots who do not know how to translate from Persian to English...

Now why would the zionists do that??!!!

So that they could come on every American network and constantly repeat the words "wipe off the map", "holocaust" and others thousands of times to mesmerize your audience into submitting to your new war.

You guys are the worst criminals. You want another war that will spill the blood of many millions to serve your interests.

You have done it before and you will do it again.

4. And this is the way, you zionists marketed the lie!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QX7rH4egQBU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QX7rH4egQBU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

You SOBs are good!!! Damn good!!! And I take my hat off for you! You will send the Americans to your new war and you will destroy Iran, a country that opposes your fascist ideology.

5. Wael, it was written by the official Iranian News Network, it was confirmed by Al-Jazeera, nether IRIBNEWS nor Al-Jazeera have since pulled or retracted these articles or issued a correction despite the huge uproar these statements have caused (including in such "pro-Zionist" organizations as the EU and the UN).

No wael they are not idiots either, they posted exactly what Ahmadinejad said and meant. Idiots are those who insist that vanishing from the page of time is any different than being wiped off the map.

http://english.aljazeera.net/English/archive/archive?ArchiveId=15816
    http://www.iribnews.ir/Full_en.asp?news_id=200247

PS Kind of ironic that the Waels of the world who openly want to wipe Israel off the map are the ones claiming that their holocaust-denying muslim brethren don't share these sentiments.

6. While on the same time MEMRI (a zionist intelligence source) confirmed the contrary to your claims!!! A site that you have used many times to promote your anti Islamic agenda.

While I have never claimed nor advocated wiping Israel off the map. You have been actively wiping my people off the map.

While I always advocated a viable 2 state solution or a bi national state, you kept on stealing land, destroying land and ethnically cleansing a total population.

7. While on the same time MEMRI (a zionist intelligence source) confirmed the contrary to your claims!!! A site that you have used many times to promote your anti Islamic agenda.
    Memri's translation: "the regime occupying Jerusalem must be eliminated from the pages of history".

Eliminate from the pages of history is a Persian idiom. An idiom is an expression whose meaning cannot be deduced from the literal definitions .
    In the english language the expression wipe off the map means exactly the same thing as the expression eliminate from the pages of history does in Farsi. The Memri's translation is therefore no different from the IRIBNEWS/Al-Jazeera translation, Memri translated the idiom literally while IRIBNEWS replaced it with an english idiom of exactly the same meaning.

As I said before I don't think the Israelis want to be eliminated from the pages of history any more than they want to be wiped off the map (or driven into the sea). You and Juan Cole are lying through your crooked teeth desperately trying to spin and twist the words of your hero Mahmoud "We have no gays" Ahmadinejad and cast them in a more favorable light.

While I always advocated a viable 2 state solution or a bi national state
    bullshit, the only two state solution you've advocated is a solution with 2 palestinian states (the right of return). And a binational state is a de-facto wiping Israel (as a jewish state) off the map. A binational state is what the arab world wanted in 1947, could not get and started all those wars to eliminate Israel. Advocating a binational state is a cowardly and dishonest way of saying that you reject the UN partition resolution and Israel's right to exist.

8. bullshit, the only two state solution you've advocated is a solution with 2 palestinian states (the right of return). And a binational state is a de-facto wiping Israel (as a jewish state) off the map. Advocating a binational state is a cowardly and dishonest way of saying that you reject the UN partition resolution and Israel's right to exist. [/QUOTE]

Yup!!! So carry on with your theft and ethnic cleansing while claiming to read our mind.

Bullshit, nothing less than these two options will give you peace. You should know...You have been in the mess for 50+ years and I promise you will never see a day of peace...You and your Russian prostitutes so long as you steal, kill, destroy and defraud the whole world.

You are a fascist representing a fascist ideology based on the purity of race. I will not be expecting any better from you.

In the meanwhile...Don't you think for a second that we are not aware of your attempt to wipe us off by very gradually expanding your size through theft and destruction! As a matter of fact, the whole world is growing aware of who you are and what you are trying to do to them and their children for the benefit of your pure race.

10. Sometimes, when I read the threads that Wally starts, I wonder why you even bother.

Then I reflect on some of the threads that I post on.... and I come to the conclusion that we both could spend our time doing something better.

Like going outside and running around in circles............

#10     Oct 11, 2007