Amazed by lack of bullishness

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by detective, Jun 1, 2009.

1. The Vix is always up on Monday. Pay no attention the these gimmicks set in place to trip you up, the vix, put call ratio, AD line blah blah blah, just watch the price.

#11     Jun 1, 2009
  2. #12     Jun 1, 2009
  3. I said solid. We had a little short burst of volume then nothing all day.

#13     Jun 1, 2009
  4. So the poll has been "invaded by bots" because 2000 people voted utilities will be up this week? I don't see any problems with this poll. Poll results are not enough to convince me that the poll is rigged and invaded by bots. Unless of course it's another one of those landslide victory elections in a "democratic" part of Africa.

#14     Jun 1, 2009
  5. look at it this way: people were given 24 bullish sectors to choose from and 40% of them chose utilities, the sector nobody ever cares about. most sectors get hardly any votes bullish or bearish while utilities got 2700 votes.

the poll is rigged for sure.

#15     Jun 1, 2009
  6. Kass i can make a case the dow should have never been at 14k and 10k should have been the high. PROFIT MARGINS WERE FAKE AS HELL AND JUICED BY 30-1 MARGIN WHICH IS GONE FOREVER. PLUS THROW IN THE FAKE 3 TRILLION OF ATM HOME EQUITY LOANS THAT JUICED EARNINGS HUGE FOR YEARS AND GO BACK TO THE MEAN IN THE 80'S AND 10K WOULD SEEM HIGH.

#16     Jun 1, 2009
  7. Lack of bullishness?

Everyone is bullish again.

WTF?????????

#17     Jun 1, 2009
  8. Check out that idiot at zerohedge, been calling for the end of the world for 300 es points now, and he's still going strong.

Only one thing counts, cashing.

Everything else is pure 100% bullcrap.

#18     Jun 1, 2009