Amazing Real Estate Valuation Site

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

:confused: ok bro... whatever his angle is he is doing it very well. As for intellegent people seeing right thru him; apparently they dont, considering he deals with many a wealthy individual and is one of the most successful real estate brokers in town...boy what a scam he is...:D

#151     Feb 21, 2006
  2. ...he sure is trying to advertise here though huh ?

...Apparently he is not doing very well ....

#152     Feb 21, 2006
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

where?? ...when your done going round in circles; please do stick your head back where it belongs... re -read my posts if need be..apparantly we lost you somewhere in between...

#153     Feb 21, 2006
  4. varelse

varelse

Amusing anecdote:

If I enter the room count of my house, its appraisal drops 20%. However, if I enter the room count of a comp from my original appraisal that was <1% higher in value at the time, its current value jumps 400%.

Oh well, it seemed like a cool site. I do like how it will tell you how much the market has gone up since one's purchase.

#154     Feb 26, 2006
  5. mizer

mizer

Hey whats she doing by my car fronting like its hers......freaking valet parkers:cool: :D

#155     Feb 26, 2006
  6. Fox News just interviewed the CEO and Founder of Zillow...

everyone wave goodbye to your local middle-aged housewife leach of a real-estate agent..

all together now BYe BYE...

#156     Mar 10, 2006
  7. varelse

varelse

Savvy realtors have already figured out how to exploit Zillow. Since the foolish thing is just an automated formula with wild variance (see previous post), they have found that they can do a better off-the-cuff appraisal themselves and present it to potential customers. Since it's usually higher than what Zillow presents, blam, instant business...

Never underestimate human engineering...

#157     Mar 10, 2006
  8. Bye bYe...the begiining of the collapse of the leach sucking monopoly of realtors...

mark my words...it is Bye Bye...and I am glad to see it...sell your RE stock or short it...

#158     Mar 10, 2006
  9. duard

duard

Does that mean that I can't get a blow-job anytime I want by simply going into a realtor's office and feigning interest in buying?

Oh well.

#159     Mar 12, 2006