Amazon (Bad news for tomorrow?)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by The_Krakenite, Apr 28, 2022.

2. ET180

ET180

And Apple was up a few percent after strong earnings, but now they are down 4%. Stocks having trouble holding gains. Strong violent up days. Characteristics of a bear market.

Axon and NoahA like this.
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

"Earlier this month, the company announced it will charge sellers a 5% fuel and inflation surcharge for the first time in history beginning April 28, underscoring the pressures on operations from rising inflation."

That would be today. Let's see what that does to next quarter's number. It's all Biden's fault of course....... He needs to order more black socks. ;)

Amazon the web services company that loses a ton of effen money on ecommerce.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. amzn never made any money from ecommerce or wholefood...they are lucky to even break even. it was aws (cloud) division that was making them money. but now microsoft and google is also in the cloud business. so more competitions.

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. GotherL

GotherL

When does AAPL ever stay up on strong earnings.

Bull or bear market. :rolleyes:

6. Yup, seen this time and time again.

7. %%
    THATS kind of crazy\not your post which makes sense. I mean on a downtrend its crazy how most everthing that happens fuels the trend , so to speak.
    I seldom order any more books from them since they stared some real time algos on book price increases + JB left the company.
    But they did Very well in past bull markets; organic food like whole foods always tended to cost one's whole check\LOL.
    Its enough to get into farming or gardening I do that to.