AMC and Gamestop Pinned to $40/$200

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by optionsgambler, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Is the float owned by Reddit and Retail? AMC Theaters are dead, GME stores are not growing to justify price. Both stocks prove I know little about support and sponsorship.

#11     Dec 1, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

What I was trying to get at is that were it not for that one person, and literally, it was that one person (Roaring Kitty) who started the whole meme thingy, that you would not be trading the levels that are what they are. All because of him. It is FASCINATING! Where was the stock a year ago? Crazy!

#12     Dec 1, 2021
    VicBee likes this.
  3. VicBee

VicBee

Correct. I only trade GME because of its regular swings in a relatively wide spread. Only thing I don't like is that TOS won't let me short it or I'd be playing both sides.

#13     Dec 1, 2021
  4. Christ, the pinning has broke

#14     Dec 3, 2021
  5. VicBee

VicBee

Also I wouldn't trade GME days before earnings call. We can all agree GME's stock price is decoupled from its value, and earnings will probably emphasize this. I don't want to be caught up in the ensuing market response (argument?) until or unless it goes long again. Heck, price could continue to drop to its August low of 143.

#15     Dec 3, 2021
  6. VicBee

VicBee

upload_2021-12-4_11-18-14.jpeg

#16     Dec 3, 2021
  7. I haven't traded it in many months. Just questioning if something was keeping it pinned up. It seems money flowing out of risk on assets really slammed $GME and $AMC though, destroying my theory

#17     Dec 6, 2021
    VicBee likes this.
  8. VicBee

VicBee

GME hasn't been this low in a while. Earnings call will be interesting. Better than expected results could lead to a buying frenzy, or not.

#18     Dec 6, 2021