American Greed - Chasing Tesla, CNBC 10 PM ET, Trevor Milton/Nikola

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by CET, Oct 4, 2022.

1. CET

CET

New episode for those interested.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Awesome, thanks!

3. The first 10 mins...

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

This video is just as good as the Greed episode, if one doesn't have access:

He is probably one of the most successful guys on this Greed series. No jailtime (yet) and even though the stock is down, (he owns 25% of Nikola) he is still worth 500MM and change.

I say crime does pay!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  5. I have not had time to watch it, but I am just guessing, that maybe Nikola wasn't supposed to be a true-full fraud... just a CEO thinking it is easier to make it... and trying to do the old 'fake it till ya make it' trick.

I bet Elizabeth Holmes was doing the same with her sham. Eventually, she had to start cheating more and more to keep the dream afloat. But it's ok everyone, because now we find out it's not her fault... it was all to blame on one of her X'es. She's just a poor young & dumb female, not her fault all of a sudden.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, it never is. After all Tesla's FSD is a fraud and they are charging for it heavily.

A few differences between Holmes and Milton. Although Elizabeth lived lavishly while the good times rolled, she didn't keep anything, unlike Trevor's cool 500MM and the 32 MM Utah house. But Liz did endanger public health, that should count for something.

Investors should go after Milton and suck him dry...A few years in jail wouldn't hurt either...

Ah yeah, also the Theranos machine was just simply technically/practically impossible. So it is like working on a time machine, good intentions, but flawed underlining principles...