America's only hope is God, says Sean Feucht, Christian singer-activist

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, Nov 26, 2022.

1. America's only hope is God, says Sean Feucht, Christian singer-activist: Nation is 'morally bankrupt' | Fox News

Christian recording artist, missionary and activist Sean Feucht will embark on a 50-state "Kingdom to the Capitol" tour starting in 2023, to "call on God to come and change America," while encouraging church leaders to become active in their states on issues that affect worshipers.

While details of dates and locations are still being ironed out, "it'stime to really mobilize the church to show up and take responsibility for their states in every state capitol," Feucht, based in Dana Point, California, told Fox News Digital by phone.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. themickey

themickey

weird-monkey-business.jpg 2022-08-03-LW1.jpg

Nine_Ender likes this.
  3. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Yea, like God is going to bail us out of this mess....

4. The Godless sure won't.

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. themickey

themickey

Neither will ducking and weaving piss in yur pocket christians.

6. There he goes again. themickey has me on ignore/block but continues to break the guideline rules at ET and continues to make comments. Baron and Magna need to know about this behavior. It looks like there is no hope for themickey.

7. themickey

themickey

You need to discuss the technical flaw in ET's coding which allows me to see and respond to your posts without taking you off block/ignore and not logging out.
    As well, I get reminders that the thread has been updated when you post.

8. themickey... doesn't matter if there is a glitch in the software and you can see my posts when you have me on ignore/block you are not supposed to keep posting to those you have on ignore/block. That is the purpose of it.

9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The irony about OP is if we are to believe in Christianity he's for certain going straight to Hell when he dies. There is nothing really Christian about the guy he's a nasty piece of work that expects his prayer to make up for his sins against humanity.

We see these kind of contradictions in organized religion all the time and throughout history. In the US, religion often can be more about money, politics, and controlling others then what it should be. Believe what you want but stop trying to interfere with education, human rights, and what women want to do with their bodies. If you really want to improve the greater good through your beliefs start with yourself. OP needs some counselling about why he carries racist beliefs for starters.

themickey likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

I don't think that is technically true. The purpose of the ignore/block is not to prevent someone from posting to the ignoree/blockee's posts. It is simply to prevent you from seeing THEIR posts.

#10     Nov 27, 2022