AMP global a trustworthy broker?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by arman555, Sep 20, 2022.

1. arman555

arman555

Hello,

I am about to open an account with AMP Global. Their regulatory body CYSE, i was wondering if anyone has dealt with them, withdrew profits. How is their services? Are they trust worth broker?

Thank you

2. Overnight

Overnight

Their USA portion is well worth it and trustworthy. Can't vouch for the Euro end of things. With that said, there is no reason to think Euro operations would not be trustworthy. Only complaints I have seen about them here is some users had trouble opening accounts with them due to their country of origin.

3. arman555

arman555

Thank you, but i am looking for both forex and futures in one place. So EU is my only option.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I've been dealing with AMP since they first started and they have always been upfront, honest and trustworthy in my experience.

legionx, MarkBrown, Gambit and 3 others like this.
  5. TheDawn

TheDawn

It's the equivalent of IB but specializes in Futures. It is a legitimate Futures broker FCM regulated by the CFTC and is a member of NFA in the USA which means your funds in custody with them is segregated from their operating funds as required by CFTC regulations and it is audited by the CFTC for compliance. So you should have no problem depositing or withdrawing funds from them. It provides you the basic level of services required of a Futures broker at a discount price and that's that. Don't expect too much of hand-holding, knowledgeable support personnel and etc. and you won't be disappointed.

CYSE, I am not familiar with that organization.

6. heispark

heispark

It's difficult to find something to complain about AMP indeed....... :thumbsup:

MarkBrown and Gambit like this.
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

I have an account with AMP for over a year no problems at all.

8. MAXDEAN

MAXDEAN

Best broker in my opinion
    I can only speak highly of AMP
    I am waiting for the deal with Sierra Chart and the new Teton order routing
    It could be very interesting since I trade 2/300 round trip a day

MarkBrown likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Cyprus Securities Exchange.

He's talking about AMPGlobal LTD, which is their Cyprus-based affiliate of AMP USA. They serve non-US customers who want to trade not just futures, but Forex and CFDs, etc. They have a different headquarters, different phone numbers, so obviously different staff as well.

MarkBrown likes this.
  10. mervyn

mervyn

AMP is good choice for actively day trading futures.

#10     Sep 21, 2022
    MarkBrown likes this.