Annual PnL statement 2017 - Winner will be awarded a prize!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rin4et, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overnight

Overnight

That is just gross. For shame!

#161     Nov 25, 2017
  2. themickey

themickey

Dutchy (tulip muncher) by birth, 40 yrs kiwi, 20+ oz

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    #162     Nov 25, 2017
    Trader447 likes this.
  3. schweiz

schweiz

Close to where I life there is a big pharmaceutical research center. Mostly scientists with very high educations and very high salaries. But the funny thing is that only the women who clean the offices brag about how much money they make. The scientists never speak about their salaries.

You remind me of these women, with your 3% a week.

#163     Nov 25, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

3% a week is chickensh*t money when stocks are moving 50% in a day.
    Look at MARA and RIOT.
    Any real "trader" should be able to capture 5% per move.
    How dare you "call yourself" a "trader".
    That does it... I'm leaving.

#164     Nov 25, 2017
    rin4et likes this.
  5. rin4et

rin4et

I seriously do not understand what you and other posters find so funny or entertaining about this thread? You obviously have a different sense of humor as me.
    As far as I see it I was attacked for asking for results. I am a results oriented person. Yes you might fail the 1St time but you will eventually succeed. Like they say a ton of theory is not worth an ounce of action. Results are what get us to the next level otherwise we can talk theory until the cows come home.
    Yes I would believe you about your huge gain but can you tell me your results year to date? Because I see people having a huge up week and then a huge down week. Those kind of cancel each other.

#165     Nov 25, 2017
  6. rin4et

rin4et

Oh so now you are attacking me for being a woman! You are grasping at straws here.
    To be honest 3% a week is nothing to brag about. It is beginner level stuff. It means you have to make 1% for 3 out of the 5 days. I fully expected guys to come in here and say they were making 10-20% a week. Because an expert should be able to catch 10-20% of a 50% move.
    Instead I was shocked to see people say 3% a week is exceptional.

#166     Nov 25, 2017
  7. rin4et

rin4et

Well it is nice of you to allow me to post on your thread inspite of our public fight. You are the few people who are posting results and that is great. I like results even if they are photoshopped because it sets the tone of this forum to be geared towards results when all I see is loud mouths talking theory.
    Anyway I have forgiven you just don't do it again :)

#167     Nov 25, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

They're idiots Rene. Just ignore them. They havn't figured out how easy it is to make 1% per trade. Yesterday's MARA is tomorrow's RIOT. And vice versa. They're (ET posers) all losers. They don't know how the stock markets work.

#168     Nov 25, 2017
  9. Before I fire up Photoshop and spend hours crafting an audited year-end financial statement, tell me how much is the cash prize?

I am sure that this figure is stated somewhere in the thread, but I don't have the time or patience to slog through all 17 pages of it.

#169     Nov 25, 2017
    Trader447 likes this.
  10. rin4et

rin4et

Exactly! Glad to have somebody on the same page as me. Let's make our 1% or more on the likes of MARA and RIOT!

#170     Nov 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.