Another day trading guru bites the dust.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by excrypto, Dec 15, 2021.

1. excrypto

excrypto

2. Nobert

Nobert

When you're inspired by Madoff, but too lazy to improve.

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

4. JSOP

JSOP

Apparently a lot of people. They managed to amass $1 million+ in investment funds. And did you see other investment scam articles below that article? They were all over $1 million+, the bottom one was for $20 million. You know what? I think they are investment gurus. They are making lot higher trading profit than any of us. LOL

5. I find it crazy that people fall for this but then we are in quite desperate times.

6. JSOP

JSOP

What with Biden handing out free cash for doing nothing and forcing the landlords to allow you to live rent-free? Yeah, desperate times indeed. For the landlords who still have to pay mortgage on their property and the shop owners who have to close their business and declare bankruptcy because they can't find workers, yeah maybe but not for the majority of the freeloaders.

7. maxinger

maxinger

Luckily street smart people did not lose their $$$$$.

8. It is just one of those times when we tend to forget all of what we have learnt in the past, and think that we have found the Holy Grail we had always waited for.

9. I just saw those pics a few days ago, but didn't realize he was part of a day-trading scam. Well, who woulda thought that!? I mean, if you can't trust a daytrader... who can you trust? A bank?

After looking at Trust Pilot, it seems they (or their henchmen) were posting numerous FAKE reviews in order to hide any negatives.

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/daytrading.coach