Any feedback on APEX TRADER FUNDING?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SelfMadeDude, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Hello there, Darrel,

LOL.

I've done considerable research on these firms and have personal experience with a few. I know very well how these operations work and I understand the business model 100 %.

Also, I never said that it's not possible to get so-called "funded" (how you can get funded trading in a simulator is beyond me, though) or paid with one of these firms.

For futures trading, I maintain that E2T is the only option that's even worth considering.

Now, where is our disagreement?

#21     Jul 3, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Yes, I knew it was there...

accountgrp1.JPG

accountgrp2.JPG

I tried setting something up, but it's bugging on me. I am sure NT8 is more robust than this old NT7 crap. The ease-of-use of that add-on may be worth the price, I do not know. When I get NT8 running again, I'll revisit it.

#22     Jul 3, 2022
  3. wmwmw

wmwmw

You claimed earn2trade is the best option.
    I saw you are trading their 150000 challenge with a profit target of 9000.
    Myforexfunds equivalent challenge will only have profit target of 3000 in phase 1 and 1875 in phase 2, at a much cheaper cost.Beside, MFF doesn't have restriction on when to trade, no restriction on trade size, no consistency rule.
    Fixed drawdown vs earn2trade trailing drawdown. MFF has no fee after you earn your live account, while for earn 2trade you will need to pay monthly exchange fee on your live account.For MFF you have one time free extension and unlimited free retries if you have positive balance at the end of challenge. For earn2trade in same situiation you will need to pay recurring monthly fee of $175.(For MFF total cost is $224 one time fee.)
    Do you still think earn2trade is the best option?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    #23     Jul 4, 2022
  4. MAXDEAN

MAXDEAN

5. wmwmw

wmwmw

6. Overnight

Overnight

It is all in Cyrillic, which means nobody can read it, which means it is still valid. Anyone wanna' translate?

#27     Jul 6, 2022
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  7. I thought you were joking, but you're right. It was in English when I clicked it a few days ago.

They have a rather big list of firms/operations that's on their watch-list:

https://financialcommission.org/warning-list/

Google Translate:

upload_2022-7-7_20-53-14.png

#28     Jul 7, 2022
  8. Word is that Apex is in talks to get Tradovate as one of their trading platforms....

#29     Jul 8, 2022
  9. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

I received a bunch of promotional emails from them. I watched a YouTube and was quite amazed at the numbers he posted (see attached). Now, if these are simulator accounts and he has to pay out these huge sums, the business would need backup financing in the millions. In another video at their website he says they have live money accounts for some traders who have proven their profitability. Then they copy those trades in another account. Supposedly, that's how they cover their six - profits from those accounts.
    Once again, the margin requirements for live accounts making those figures would have to be quite large.
    I tend to think the whole thing is fake. The numbers don't add up. He puts on a good show though.

apexpayouts.JPG apexpayouts2.JPG apexpayouts.JPG apexpayouts2.JPG

#30     Jul 9, 2022
    Laissez Faire likes this.