Any Traders in the Knoxville, TN area?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by drcruz, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Just south of Knox near Blount county. Great I’d love to get in contact. I’ve been day staying for a year or so now

#21     May 3, 2021
  2. drcruz

drcruz

#22     May 3, 2021
  3. I was about to shift there. But then this lockdown thing happened. Looking for some active groups. I hope I can get some help here. So that it's easy for me whenever I'll shift.

#23     May 7, 2021
  4. drcruz

drcruz

@fredfrazier
    "I was about to shift there"
    Does that mean you are going to start "day trading"
    Have you noticed that the trading community in Knoxville is not very active? I found that Nashville has an active "Stock Twits" meetup
    Chattanooga has an active "CANSLIM / IBD" group
    Atlanta is the most active with lots of groups to choose from

#24     May 7, 2021
  5. drcruz

drcruz

#25     May 7, 2021
  6. Hey folks, I'm also in Knoxville - out in Hardin Valley to be specific. I tried day trading futures for 2 years and decided that wasn't for me so I started looking at stocks and decided I really like the intellectual and creative side of options. So it's been about a year and I've spent over 1,000 hours trying to learn all kinds of longer-term income strategies (butterflies, condors) and shorter-term directional strategies. I work from home 30 hours a week to pay the bills and spend another 30 hours a week trying to get trading to produce something. What do you folks focus on?

#26     May 17, 2021
  7. Hey everybody, I live in the Pigeon Forge area, but just started looking for traders in the area. I found this on Google, and wanted to see if you all have a group chat or something. Would love to converse with others to learn and progress.

#27     Oct 13, 2023