anyone shower in the rain?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by bookish, Jun 29, 2021.

1. bookish

bookish

seems like a simple thing.

have you dine it?

2. Overnight

Overnight

Yah. We have an outdoor shower here. Showering in a pouring rain is kinda' annoying. But showering when there is snow on the ground is way more fun.

easymon1 likes this.
  3. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

That takes balls...and vodka...

4. Overnight

Overnight

Nah, it doesn't! It is soooo refreshing! It is an enclosed shower stall on the side of the house. With that hot water coming down, the cold does not reach you. Mostly. It is SO fun!

Way better than those inside showers in a boring bathroom.

If the temps get below freezing and pipes are jammed...Ahh well.

5. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

OK When I read outdoor shower I was thinking about a Jersey Shore shower on the beach away from the house. I've used them in the fall when I got douched with saltwater by fishing on a jetty...and it is far from refreshing in October...more like AWAKENING.

6. Overnight

Overnight

It's awesome man. I took some pics for you to see.

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

Nothing gets better than that, even in winter when the pipes are not frozen, heh..

easymon1 and bookish like this.
  7. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Nice...Not happening here in NYC. It's like an SVU episode when I get caught.

Overnight likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

lol

9. tango29

tango29

I suppose I could take some soap along on dog walks, step into an at least somewhat sheltered area, drop the clothes and give it a try. Puppy would love it, neighbors maybe not. :)

10. Overnight

Overnight

Once you try it, you'll never go back, and curse the winter days when the pipes freeze and yer forced to shower inside.

If anyone here will trust me on anything, trust me on THAT.

#10     Jun 30, 2021