Anyone Trading Crypto Futures on Binance?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by zghorner, Sep 15, 2022.

1. zghorner

zghorner

50x leverage on highly volatile instruments => Yacht & tutes....or cardboard box and crack. Either way I'm down.

anyone have experience with these?

johnarb likes this.
  2. johnarb

johnarb

My account on binance dot com is locked up, they require mandatory KYC. If you're not from the US, it's going to be a lot of fun

I do perp futures on a dex, have done 70x, but mostly stay at 20x, lol

I went short on Eth for the buy the rumor sell the news (posted screenshot on another thread 20x leverage)

I took some heat last night, the position was down big but nowhere near liquidation, but I added collateral just to be safe

I suspect there were some Ethereum whales that instituted buy programs and there were some wicked green candles that kept failing, which is why I decided to stay short and go to bed

Eventually after the Merge, nothing much going on and we are in a crypto winter...

I closed the short position earlier today for profits, but looking to reenter short Eth

Definitely trade crpytos high leverage buddy!! The volatility and the target zone for profits is huge!!

But be prepared to not get shaken out, I've closed a lot of positions for little profits or even losses when they turned much bigger winners if I had waited. NFA

zghorner likes this.
  3. I suggest the <coin>BULL tokens on FTX (Binance has a similar one, with lower fees - so might be better).
    These work by Risk = ONLY amount paid. They function more like an ETF or a stock.
    EXCEPT - they are programmed to accelarate into bull runs by rebalancing at 3:1 every night. This also has the effect of muting losses in a Bear run. Downside: (no free lunch) in deep chop, they lose more quickly than the underlying.
    SO: buy after a massive drop and before BULL time. Seriously - Many of these tokens saw upside of 1000X, a few went 3000X, when the underlying went up by maybe 15X.
    This is ThetaBull

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 1.27.49 PM.png

As you can see it went from 341 to 790,000 during last years bull run. (I'll take that risk/reward).
    It's since dropped to <.001, so the chop is brutal.
    However, if you layer in small buys at the former support and steadily as it goes lower, for some moderate $$ risk, you receive potentially enormous return.
    At this point, I'd only recommend ETHBULL - the fundamentals just shifted dramatically in ETH's favor and I predict at 60-70%, a decent bull run in ETH within the next 6 months.
    Buy the dips, but don't go deep in ever.

zghorner and johnarb like this.
  4. mikeriley

mikeriley

johnarb likes this.
  5. zghorner

zghorner

6. mikeriley

mikeriley

Not sure why, it comes up on Chrome browser.

Screenshot_25.png

johnarb and zghorner like this.
  7. deaddog

deaddog

Nice to know that I don't have to get exited until it hits 30K in 2025. :)

8. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

are you from the US?
    If so-> problem.
    If not-> FTX is better (until you're into market making)

johnarb likes this.
  9. zghorner

zghorner

yes, usa. why problem?

10. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

because US citizens are not allowed to trade crypto derivatives. You can trade spot as much as you want but as soon as you onboard to any derivatives exchange your application will be rejected.

#10     Sep 15, 2022
    johnarb and zghorner like this.