Astrologer predicts a stock market correction

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DallasCowboysFan, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Last night in Coast to Coast AM they had a guest that predicted a major stock market correction this year, which will begin in February

There are lots of astrologers and psychics that make predictions this time of year. I think they are interesting but most of them are wrong. They will make 50 predictions, find 10 that were right and ignore the other 40.

2017 ASTROLOGICAL PREDICTIONS

First hour guest, astrologer Kenneth Bowser shared predictions of a large earthquake and a major stock market correction in 2017. Based on aspects in the western sidereal astrological US chart, as well as aspects in the sky, he has concluded that the market will be rocked in February and March and begin a year-long decline. It gets worse in the summer, he continued, when Saturn and Neptune are in aspect as they were in October 1929, when the stock market crashed. Astrological transits strongly suggest that a major earthquake will hit the Los Angeles Basin in Southern California, the largest since the 1994 Northridge quake, in late February or early March, he added.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/01/26

2. What interplanetary lines of support and resistance is he using?

3. Well, they use different elements for measuring due to the vastness of space, they use the 20 light year moving average and the 100 light year moving average.

4. Nice try. Light years are a measure of distance rather than time. And you call yourself an astrotrader....

DallasCowboysFan likes this.
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

I can't say that I believe in that sort of thing.

6. Oh, come on. Who hasn't made money on interstellar divergence?

mlawson71 and DallasCowboysFan like this.
  7. I don't either. If it was accurate, everybody would be doing it and everyone would know about it.

I just thought it would be interesting to post and see what happens in February and March.

It can't be any less accurate than the recommendations from TastyTrade and Karen the Supertrader.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  8. Overnight

Overnight

I predict that sales of snowblowers in North America will drop by 95% through February and March in North America, due to astrological transits that will coincide with the major earthquake that will hit LA.

Oh, also because that end of March is start of spring, and snowfalls get less and less. I predict that by June, snowblower sales will be at an all-year low in the USA. This may coincide with a full or new moon, whichever happens first in that two month period.

Oh, wait, they both will happen. Fuck it. Stay out of room 237 where they sell snowblowers. We're doomed.

On a brighter note, coffin and cemetery-plot sales should remain constant all year, according to that astrological hotline I called, 1-800-GET-SUCK(ered)

9. You should start a trading chat room. You're clearly on to something.

10. Overnight

Overnight

Clearly! It's so easy, a psychic caveman could do it! (dude...NOT COOL! (Sorry, I didn't see you there!)).

#10     Jan 28, 2017