Attorney General's Bizarre Speech Threatens Those Critical Of Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 4, 2015.

1. fhl

fhl

That dyke that threatened to burn down Memories Pizza got fired from her coaching job at high school. I don't think Loretta Lynch sicked the Justice Dept on her.

#11     Dec 4, 2015
  2. jem

jem

It sucks to have a hate america crowd leading the democrat party.

#12     Dec 4, 2015
  3. fhl

fhl

#13     Dec 4, 2015
  4. What a great idea. Make people even more reluctant to report possible terrorist activity.

Good to know we have so many spare resources that we can put agents on this.

#14     Dec 4, 2015
  5. This is what makes the left so dangerous. It's either stunning incompetence, or naivety to the point of absolute stupidity. I guess there is a third option. They ain't on our side, but I'm not willing to go there. I just think they're so blinded by their idiotic ideology that they cannot get a grip on what actually happens in the real world. They make policy based upon the world as they would like it to be rather than how the world actually is. Very dangerous.

#15     Dec 4, 2015
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'll go there.

It is stunning incompetence, naivety and willful intent to destroy our culture, laws and economy. They are suicidal and not troubled by taking you and your family down with them. The left is treasonous and completely self-destructive.

#16     Dec 4, 2015
    harami likes this.
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Rightwing hysteria is going to destroy the country. Precisely what ISIS wants. It's becoming clear the right in this country are in treasonous alliance with ISIS.

Planes grounded across the US in hysteria over Muslim passengers
    Paris Guardian Monday 23rd November, 2015

• Suspicions, fear and discrimination delay several US flights following Paris attacks

• Spirit Airlines, American Airlines, Southwest, force 'Middle Eastern' passengers to de-board

• In all cases no threats were found, but no apology was given by any airline

NEW YORK, New York - The US airline industry has seen widespread disruption in the week following the Paris terror attacks, largely due to passengers' fear of Muslim on-board.

In at least five incidents US domestic flights, or planes flying to or from the United States, have been delayed for Muslim passengers to be de-boarded, or diverted due to 'terrorist threats'.

The incidents come as anti-Muslim hysteria has spread across parts of the US, leading to a spate of physical attacks on Muslims in both the US and Canada.

A Turkish Airlines plane flying from New York to Istanbul was diverted to Canada on Sunday because of a bomb threat, but police said no explosives were found.

The plane, with 256 passengers and crew, landed at Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday after being alerted to the bomb threat.

"The Turkish Airlines aircraft is scheduled to continue on to Istanbul later this morning. The investigation into the threat is ongoing," the Canadian police said on Twitter.

Authorities received the threat late Saturday at 22:50 (0250 GMT) after the plane had departed New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport.

Also Sunday, Singapore Airlines announced there was a bomb threat to one of its flights which originated from San Francisco and landed safely at Singapore's Changi Airport

The airline, in a statement, did not provide any details of how the threat came to light or what action was taken to ensure the flight's safety. It said the matter had been referred to the authorities.

On Wednesday last week, Khalil and Ayad, who moved to the U.S. from Palestine 15 years ago, were waiting for a flight from Chicago back to their hometown of Philadelphia.

While waiting at the gate, a Southwest Airlines boarding agent told the pair they wouldn't be allowed to board as another passenger was afraid to fly with them after hearing them speaking Arabic to each other.

After being questioned extensively, the pair were allowed to board the delayed flight.

The day before on Tuesday, November 17th, a Spirit Airlines Flight 969 was about to leave Baltimore-Washington International Airport on its way to Chicago when four passengers of "Middle Eastern descent," according to ABC7, were asked to leave the plane.

Fellow passenger Jenna Farella told CBS Baltimore that it was the "scariest moment of her life" when she realised that "Muslims" were flying on the same plane.

Farella alluded to some undescribed "suspicious activity" by the handful of fellow passengers."I've been through some scary times. This was the worst. I have never prayed so hard in my life," she said, adding that she quickly notified the airline staff, who stopped the plane and had the 'Middle Eastern' passengers taken off.

On Sunday last week, American Airlines Flight 2124 from Washington's Ronald Reagan National Airport to Boston was delayed when two "suspicious" people, whom conservative commentator Laura Ingraham excitedly described as "two Middle Eastern passengers!" on Twitter, were removed from the flight.

The flight attendants thought the two 'Middle Eastern' passengers were suspicious and notified authorities, who questioned them at length before releasing both men.

A K-9 unit that swept the flight detected no threats and American Airlines said they were allowed to board another flight later that day.

#17     Dec 4, 2015
  8. jem

jem

to the left it is muslim hysteria.
    to the right it is profiling with due cause for concern.
    it unfortunately has to be conducted because of ill conceived (and that is a charitable description) immigration policies.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    #18     Dec 4, 2015
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Funny you mention that. Its completely untrue and yet there is something to it.

The left is promoting ISIS. Ultimately ISIS will eliminate the left.

If, as a conservative, I fail to restrain my leftist fellow citizens from allowing the destruction of my culture they will pay by being destroyed themselves. It is a self-correcting situation so far as leftists are concerned.

#19     Dec 4, 2015
  10. Ricter

Ricter

To the right every shadow has a boogeyman. If they're not doing it intentionally then they're merely incompetent dupes of ISIS. Either way they must kept away from the presidency.

#20     Dec 4, 2015