Attorney General's Bizarre Speech Threatens Those Critical Of Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 4, 2015.

1. jem

jem

ricters is not going to like the thread I just posted... but I thought the info is worthy of consideration.... .

#31     Dec 4, 2015
  2. Ditch

Ditch

So what? What is a good muslim in your view?

#32     Dec 4, 2015
  3. Ricter

Ricter

One who goes to work every day, goes home, raises their kids, shuttles them to hockey practice, all without violence (not counting the hockey), etc. Like most other parents and families.

#33     Dec 4, 2015
  4. Very good question. Actually we should want the bad muslims to move here, if we have to take any at all. Because the ones that do not commit jihad are not following their leader's teachings.

#34     Dec 4, 2015
  5. Ditch

Ditch

What you're talking about is called a traitor and an apostate in the muslim community. A true muslim can't live his life in the way a normal citizen in a Western society does, the sole fact that he has to worship Allah five times a day makes that impossible. On top of that a true muslin doesn't want to work for the kafir - a being as worthy as pigs, dogs and apes -, which is one of the biggest humiliations for a real muslim and the Quran forbids muslims to become friends with infidels.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    #35     Dec 4, 2015
  6. Ricter

Ricter

No true Scotsman.

#36     Dec 4, 2015
  7. Ditch

Ditch

Something to get you off.

#37     Dec 4, 2015
  8. Ditch:

Tell Ricter to come clean with us...(He has me on his ignore list, lol)...

#38     Dec 4, 2015
  9. fhl

fhl

72 employees at DHS on

terror watch list

Yes, we have people on the gov'ts terror watch list who work for the dhs and tsa.

----------

Democrats to Attend Prayer

Service at Radical Mosque

Washington Free Beacon, by Adam KredoOriginal Article

Posted By: JoniTx- 12/4/2015 9:31:18 PM Post Reply

Democratic lawmakers are planning to attend prayer services at a Washington-area mosque that has been accused of acting as a front for Hamas and that served as the home of terrorist spiritual leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who reportedly mentored two of the 9/11 hijackers.

----------

Department of Justice Will Go After

Anti-Muslim Hate Speech

----------

San Bernardino: CNN Asks Widow If Her

Christian Husband Provoked Terror Attack

------------

Let's face it. We live in a muslim country now. We're not allowed to say anything bad about them. Christians are presumed to be in the wrong.

I just realized that this is the same way they live in other muslim countries.

We have a muzzie in the white house.

#39     Dec 4, 2015
  10. achilles28

achilles28

You did. Every post that advocates protecting borders, enforcing selective immigration and going after Isis you ignore and trivialize like an idiot liberal. Live in reality. Come back to reality.

#40     Dec 4, 2015