Average ObamaCare price: $328 per month.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Funny, I think the same of those narcissistic types who feel the need to announce they're leaving a thread. As if anyone cares. Only to come back a mere two day later.

More drama or for real this time?

#181     Oct 7, 2013
  2. chisel

chisel

Sure, the rates go up for everyone not under medicare. A few hours ago I talked to my chiropractor about his medicare reimbursements. Basically, he said he gets reimbursed so little from medicare that he practically treats his medicare patients for free, especially when x-rays are involved. I'm sure there's some exaggeration there, but someone has to make up the difference if he wants to make the same $.

#182     Oct 7, 2013
  3. I live in MN where we have MNsure.

If you want some entertainment and see how successful this Obomneycare is so far, Go read the comments section on the MNsure facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/MNsure

They should have at least delayed it for a year and maybe, just maybe had a chance at successful roll out. They tried to rush it and now it's just a mess.

#183     Oct 7, 2013
  4. Says the guy from that cesspool known as Detroit.

Remind us again how many Republicans ran that shithole into the ground.

(Disclaimer: both parties are essentially worthless).

#184     Oct 7, 2013
  5. TGregg

TGregg

This chick's been eating free food for almost half her life. 18 years of admitted food stamps. So I guess she's been "looking for work" for almost her entire adult life, yet somehow, just can't seem to pull it together. And to be honest, she sounds more like the sort of person that actually needs to be helped. I mean, at least she pretends to be embarrassed instead of the typical reaction of "These here handouts are my right and I deserve them!"

http://news.yahoo.com/food-stamp-st...-202342055.html;_ylt=A2KLOzK0bFNS7h4AIqvQtDMD

#185     Oct 7, 2013
  6. Yeah, somehow I'm not buying that the 48million or so folks collecting food stamps are all "actively seeking employment".

#186     Oct 7, 2013
  7. Bob111

Bob111

it's should be simple- if after certain period of 'free ride' you still can't find any job and still asking for a food stamps,etc the gvt should say-we will give you a job. you might not like it,but if you want to continue receiving the help-you have to accept it. i would also throw some free,volunteer classes,that would help them to get some profession.but just giving a free food and money to a healthy,capable individual year over year-no f** way. welfare is a dead end for both-the gvt and an individual. oh..i forgot the third party-us,the tax payers,who are writing the checks to both of them

#187     Oct 7, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

True of course. Odd our dear leaders aren't even proposing it. *sarcasm*

#188     Oct 7, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

That explains a lot actually.

#189     Oct 7, 2013
  10. bighog

bighog Guest

The good news is I have decided to drop all politics until either the "tea party" takes over or they just fade away.

The republicans have lost control of their own party because the last election proved they are your "grandparents party" and are not with the mainstream of todays youngsters. We need more than the mess we have now.........

BYE!! really, LOL :cool:

#190     Oct 8, 2013