Banks hating on Crypto and Converting Fiat to Crypto

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Ironplates, May 7, 2021.

1. what is the best way to setup the flow from US Business Bank fiat to Crypto and back again. my goal is to earn yield in crypto and pay expenses in US fiat. any insight would be helpful.

johnarb likes this.
  2. BKR88

BKR88

3. Daal

Daal

TradeStation Crypto. Your bank wont raise an eyebrow given that the wires will be coming from a regulated stock exchange. At least they shouldn't

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

If my bank started hating on crypto, I'd get a different bank. They are a dime a dozen.

5. Have you planted a tree for your "MENTOR"???
    https://www.ruffnerwakelin.com/obituaries/Timothy-A-Morge?obId=17989083

The last 2 entries were actually made by ME. Scott McClendon & Jennefer Teetz were part of the scam. They were fake students, and ran away the moment your "MENTOR" was exposed (right here on ET)!!!

When I learned he had died, I was skeptical. Once it was official, I opened a Dom Perignon 1993, and I was literally walking 2-3 feet above the ground for like a full week, FULL smile on! It was an incredible adrenaline rush (and I am a BASE Jumper). He tried to play mental chess with me, and the fucker lost (like his life!). Truly Amazing Feeling...

PS. Since you are based in Austin, are YOU Scott "Scotty" McClendon? That would be a trip!

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  6. johnarb

johnarb

zenlot, Cuddles and Ironplates like this.
  7. YOU are weak...

@Ironplates You ARE a LOSER...

Last edited: May 9, 2021