Baron's Crypto Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Baron, Oct 5, 2021.

1. virtusa

virtusa

First thing I noticed is that you never read all my posts, so you clearly have no clue what or how I am trading.
    Second thing is that you clearly have no experience at all in daytrading, which is confirmed by the catastrophic timing you showed when buying BTC.

So as a clear newbie you are not able at all to even understand if what I stated is possible. You are judging on something you have no clue about, just like Des did, and still does not understand how to read account statements from a daytrader. he does not understand that daytraders NEVER have open positions on their daily, monthly or yearly statements.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
    #1171     Jan 21, 2023
  2. He's not day trading crypto and h'es made it very clear.

If he was,you would be able to pick him apart with your short term view.

He has a long term view.Its pretty simple.

#1172     Jan 21, 2023
    johnarb likes this.
  3. destriero

destriero

@virtusa to be renamed @debitboy. Negative net liq.

#1173     Jan 21, 2023
    johnarb likes this.
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

This pretty much sums it up.

#1174     Jan 21, 2023
    semperfrosty and johnarb like this.
  5. virtusa

virtusa

Maybe reread my post till you understand what my point is. I suggest the same for El Cubano.
    Reread on what text from Baron I reacted.
    "That's because Virtusa doesn't have any misfortune to show. He never has losing months, remember?"

You don't even understand what I wrote. He is judging a daytrader without having any clue what a daytrader is or can realize. He never daytraded at all, but he gives his opinion "as an expert". According to him daytraders cannot have months without losing money.

What's the value and the credibility of his opinion? Zero.

#1175     Jan 21, 2023
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Virtusa, I don't even know what the quote above even means, so please stop misquoting me. I clearly said that you have no misfortune to share because you've stated here in the past that you never have losing months. Perhpas you've forgot so let me refresh your memory:

#1176     Jan 21, 2023
    VicBee, NoahA and johnarb like this.
  7. destriero

destriero

Yeah, it's called passbook savings.

#1177     Jan 21, 2023
    TrailerParkTed, KCalhoun and johnarb like this.
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

As Crypto rallies, The Board quiets.

#1178     Jan 24, 2023
    johnarb and Baron like this.
  9. My charts have SOL up 148% for the month and miles of room to move.

#1179     Jan 28, 2023
    johnarb likes this.
  10. Rams Fan

Rams Fan

I wonder what parameters you are using on this. I looked at it through your spreadsheet and I can't come up with a $500 to $1,000,000 in a year at 3 points per day.

#1180     Feb 8, 2023