Baron's Crypto Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Baron, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

So you meany in like doggys?

dogechart.JPG

I've heard this song before. If it can get traction, this thing will be +1 buck in a short amount of time.

Doggies, man.

#71     Oct 19, 2021
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

No. Coins like that are just stupid. The economics make no sense (constantly expanding supply) so it's literally like putting your money into a depreciating asset and then hoping enough idiots buy in over the short term to offset the depreciation and turn it into something profitable for a very brief time. If you want to keep your money in something that's losing value month-to-month, all you have to do is hold it in USD.

#72     Oct 19, 2021
    Zwaen, BKR88, johnarb and 1 other person like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh, I did not know that about doggy. Clearly I am super fuckoff know-nothing about the crypto space. No wonder, it is crammed full of CME futures shit. There's no more room for crypto knowledge, and DEFINITELY no room for options, because those guys are just NUTS!

#73     Oct 19, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  4. IMO

• If TSLA reports good earnings on Wednesday I think that will also be bullish for BTC.
    • Due to Elon Musk's interest in BTC - investors will follow Musk.

#74     Oct 19, 2021
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Indeed. What is he going to tweet next, to move that particular market? Like...On his next tweet he posts nothing but a cob of corn, watch XC go through the roof for a day.

#75     Oct 19, 2021
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

We are talking about Bitcoin, right? (and pretty much most cryptos) :)

Fun fact: Bitcoin has a constantly expanding supply until way after we all be dead.

For the record, I sold CSPs on HUT for 6% monthly return.

#76     Oct 20, 2021
  7. hilmy83

hilmy83

what you mean by "bitcoin has a constantly expanding supply??"

#77     Oct 20, 2021
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

"144 blocks per day are mined on average, and there are 6.25 bitcoins per block. 144 x 6.25 is 900, so that's the average amount of new bitcoins mined per day."

#78     Oct 20, 2021
  9. hilmy83

hilmy83

logarithmic expansion

#79     Oct 20, 2021
  10. VicBee

VicBee

upload_2021-10-21_15-38-10.png

#80     Oct 21, 2021
    johnarb likes this.