Baron's Crypto Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Baron, Oct 5, 2021.

1. hilmy83

hilmy83

i think Baron should implement something like a trade explorer like they have at FF. I think that's the only forum that has that kind of result oriented member profile

#891     Dec 6, 2022
    semperfrosty likes this.
  2. I think maybe you missed the point of my first remark. Ten-year projection, eh? Cool.

#892     Dec 6, 2022
  3. Youve mistaken me for someone that wants to go back and forth with you.

I took what I did from your post and you took what you did from mine.

Good luck.

#893     Dec 6, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  4. Yeah, I'm sure that's it.

I'd wish you luck as well, but you clearly don't need it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    #894     Dec 7, 2022
  5. Maaaaaate,

I'll engage if you really want.

But 5 things will happen:

1)You'll get your feelings hurt.

2)It will be made evident that you are just another web community pariah.A nuisance.

3)I'll be calling your attention to the obvious success a trader could have,having invested in a super successful stock 10 years in advance.I may even ask you to let us know how your house or any real estate investment has appreciated over the last 10 years.

4)I'll insist that you change your name from Frederick Foresight to Frederick MarketTiming

5)I'll be letting you know how pathetic a passive aggressive man is to me,especially online.

Not necessarily in that order.hahahaha

Let me know.

#895     Dec 7, 2022
  6. Oh, that would be so awesome! And I could tell you after the fact what numbers you should have chosen for any number of lotteries. Wouldn’t that be splendid?

Better yet, let’s not but say we did.

Sayonara kimosabe.

#896     Dec 7, 2022
  7. Yes,I think that would be best.

hahahaha

#897     Dec 7, 2022
  8. Sorry Fred.

I was out of line before.I reacted badly.

I've been reading this site for many years and have seen your quality input a lot.

You are not the person I insinuated you were in my earlier post.It was a defensive reaction.

Its a forum,everyone is entitled to their opinion and I have to admit that some of the most thought provoking information comes when there is a strong disagreement between conflicting schools of thought.

Best of luck in your investments.

Cheers,

#898     Dec 7, 2022
  9. virtusa

virtusa

I only today saw this post.
    It is clear that you never read all my posts. So it is kind of hilarious what your conclusions, or rather baseless guesses are.
    I post on ET about my trading since 2004.
    No it is not a reverting to mean approach. I explained many times the logic on which my system is build. But you never read that apparently. I ALWAYS use stops. In 2004 my hard stops were on 2 points ES, today I trade with 5 points hard stops. The evolution of my stops are linked with the % of risk I want to take in $. And as the ES is now much higher than in 2004, I had to raise my stop to stay at the same level of risk. In 2004 the ES was at 1,500 today it is at 3,900. 2 points in 2004 was a 0.133% move. Today a 0.133% move equals 5 points. You can find this comments in my past postings, so that's hard proof that your conclusions are hilarious and only based on your imagination.

No, I don't trade breakkouts.
    I posted in past that I ALWAYS go full size in.
    I also posted in past that I stay in the trade as long as my system tells me to do so. That means that trades last between a few minutes to many hours. My average profit per trade can vary according to what the market offers. It can go from -5 points to +100 points in 1 trade. All this can be found in previous posts from me. But you never read any posts from me, that is clear. Again your conclusions are hilarious and only based on your imagination.

Again. I posted in past already that I have no drawdowns that touch -30%. Most drawdowns are recovered in less than 48 hours. So I never have high risk.
    Again your conclusions are hilarious and only based on your imagination.

#899     Jan 5, 2023
    Rams Fan likes this.
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

This just in, regarding Baron's saving his funds:

" In the article the Bloomberg Law author says that users who withdrew in the days leading up to the bankruptcy could face demands to return the funds if a judge determines the withdrawals were not within the “ordinary course of business.”"

#900     Jan 7, 2023