Best broker for day trading Commodities & Indices?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by metatrader54, Dec 19, 2018.

1. I have IB, what other brokers do you recommend? Are CFD brokers good?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We offer Futures with accounts starting at $25,000.
    We offer a max of 25% of SPAN for DT.
    Software is either Realtick or CQG QTrader.
    Commissions start at $0.60/Future plus a pass through of all platfrom, regulatory, exchange clearing and market data.

Email or call me for more information.
    https://www.lightspeed.com/futures/

Bob

oxhimang likes this.
  3. toc

toc

IB is so good in most of the instruments, that I do not even look at other brokers.

Instead of trying to save pennies in commissions, try to spend more efforts in earning dollars via better trading, IMHO.

4. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Customer service ? Margins ? Platform ? ...
    For a pure Futures Trader, there are much better options available than IB. But if you want and/ or need all the worldwide markets in one package, then IB is a good alternative.

Robert Morse likes this.
  5. Jasper21

Jasper21

I would suggest trading with FP Markets. I Currently trade with them because they better trading condition, and I can access 10,000+ tradable instruments with commodities and indices.

6. oxhimang

oxhimang

I trade with fxview, low spreads and margins are cool plus there’s no restriction on the SL and TP limits. And yeah, it’s a CFD broker so as for the 2nd part of your post, I guess you should go for one. What’s the harm when you get to speculate without having to purchase it?

7. For commodities I use turnkeyforex. USO/USD and UKO/USD, the 2 commodities I generally trade, spreads are less than 0.4 pips at all times.

8. Pegrinn

Pegrinn

When you search for the best commodity broker, you will notice that the assets traded are divided into three main categories.

9. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

It is quite important not to be mistaken when choosing a broker, especially if certain conditions are needed.

10. Logan15

Logan15

I personally prefer trading with FP Markets regarding commodities and indices because it has been active since 2005, and there is no price manipulation or requotes.

#10     Jul 12, 2021