Best Brokers for Scalping / Advanced traders

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by pureequity964, May 21, 2021.

1. Adler

Adler

For scalping it is better to trade with brokers that provide good spreads and lower commission costs. I recommend trading with CMC, ICM or FP Markets.

I currently trade with FP Markets because the commission costs are lower with $6 per round per lots and the spreads average at 0pips for most parts of the day.

#21     Feb 7, 2022
  2. With Fxview and Tickmill, it’s even lower - $2 RT and $4 RT respectively.

#22     Feb 8, 2022
  3. S.Luke

S.Luke

For scalping, I can recommend a few good brokers like CMC, Global Prime, or FP Markets. These brokers are reliable and regulated by ASIC & CYSEC.

I trade with FP Markets because of its lower commission costs, which is $3 per lot with a micro lot of 0.01 pips in their raw ECN account.

#23     Feb 16, 2022
  4. I can see many positive reviews for FP Markets and most of them are true, like there are no spread widening issues and the commission cost per lot is only $6.

There are other brokers as well, suitable for scalping, like CMC, Avatrade, and ICM, that provide tight spreads with suitable trading conditions.

#24     Jun 24, 2022
  5. wmwmw

wmwmw

$6 per lot is expensive.
    Many brokers charge $2 per lot.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    #25     Jun 24, 2022
  6. FahadMd

FahadMd

i think there is no best broker for scalping , its all about depends on scalping.

#26     Jun 28, 2022
  7. I'm a scalper currently trading with FP Markets Raw ECN account, their trading conditions are extremely competitive with spreads starting from 0.0 pips in EURUSD.

The commission cost per round lot is $6, and there are no extra charges during deposits or withdrawals.

#27     Aug 18, 2022
  8. Jenzien

Jenzien

For scalping, I mostly recommend trading with ECN brokers because they provide some of the tightest spreads. For example, I use FP Markets ECN account, which provides spreads of 0.1-0.3 pips, and in EURUSD the spreads drop as low as 0.0 pips.

#28     Sep 8, 2022
  9. Rodri

Rodri

For scalping, the most suitable broker, in my opinion, is FP Markets because their spreads average around 0.1-0.3 pips for most parts of the trade.

And in EURUSD, the spreads drop as low as 0.0 pips with a commission cost of $3 per lot, which is lower when compared to other similar ECN brokers.

#29     Oct 11, 2022
  10. Amjad87

Amjad87

Scalping can be risky if you do not have a good broker. Which is why I trade with an ASIC broker FP Markets, because I'm from Australia.

It is suitable for scalping because the spreads are consistent, especially when trading with EURUSD, even during volatile market events.

#30     Mar 17, 2023