Best forex brokers for beginners

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Merevez, Sep 20, 2022.

1. the best broker is a broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

#11     Oct 13, 2022
  2. In my opinion, FP Markets is a better broker than others because their trading conditions are among the best, with tighter spreads and faster execution speed.

It is regulated by ASIC and CYSEC, and they must adhere to strict capital requirements. They also have an offshore licence with St. Vincent.

#12     Oct 14, 2022
  3. traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used . this is real.

#13     Oct 18, 2022
  4. yes this could be a good approach , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#14     Oct 18, 2022
  5. the beginners always try to skip the learning approach , they try to bring good amount of profit from there without learning.

#15     Oct 18, 2022
  6. FahadMd

FahadMd

most of the traders try to bring good amount of profit without learning , this is a insane decision. but happening every single day.

#16     Oct 20, 2022
  7. any kind of learning is a related with long time issue , so trades need first of all a mentality to keep patience. happy trading

#17     Oct 20, 2022
  8. when traders learn from own trading , they get a live trading knowledge and experience that is really supportive to continue trading successfully.

#18     Oct 21, 2022
  9. before choosing a broker traders should get experience from review site , mostly i like FPA. that is really trustable by the real traders.

#19     Oct 21, 2022
  10. Jenzien

Jenzien

I've traded with several brokers in the past, and CMC and FP Markets consistently provide some of the best spreads.

It is lower than most ecn brokers, with spreads averaging around 0.1-0.3 pips in major currency pairs and spreads as low as 0.0 pips in EURUSD FP Markets.

#20     Oct 24, 2022