Best forex brokers for beginners

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Merevez, Sep 20, 2022.

1. most of the beginners fall a great trouble, especially scalpers when choosing a broker because most of the broker doesn't allow scalping in their trading platform.

#41     Nov 15, 2022
  2. don't agree , so many brokers are available on online which make sure micro account for scalping. they always ensure hedging also.

#42     Nov 15, 2022
  3. Adler

Adler

For beginners, it is better to trade with a broker that has a smaller account and that provides educational materials like video tutorials or e-books.

Brokers such as Avatrade and FP Markets do provide education for newbies entering the forex market for the first time.

#43     Nov 15, 2022
  4. before choosing any kind of broker first of all make sure the real reviews from ForexPaceArmy , otherwise your statement could be wrong. thanks

#44     Nov 15, 2022
  5. Trading cost is the primary parameter for new traders to choose a broker. Saying this because it was for me back then, and so I picked fxview and fxpro, as their cost of trading suited my requirements. Plus both are regulated, so that covers the safety aspect for me as well.

#45     Dec 2, 2022
  6. The best forex broker is no broker at all since retail forex brokers are mostly cheaters. You’re better off trading currency futures.

#46     Dec 2, 2022
  7. FahadMd

FahadMd

according to me the best Forex broker is a broker which never restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

#47     Dec 7, 2022
  8. so many Forex brokers right now in this market place and they always ensure micro accounts for the scalpers.

#48     Dec 7, 2022
  9. the best broker always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies , this is very common attitude for best brokers.

#49     Dec 7, 2022
  10. before choosing a best broker we the traders should move on FPA where all traders express their trading performance.

#50     Dec 7, 2022