Best home cooking

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by bookish, Feb 15, 2022.

1. bookish

bookish

What do you like to cook and eat on a regular basis?

What about that special recipe that is too much work for every day, but you have it once in a while?

2. Overnight

Overnight

Kraft Mac n' Cheese with Tuna. Call it a poor-man's casserole.

1 7.25 oz box of classic Kraft Mac n' Cheese.
    1/2-1 Tbsp unsalted butter.
    A splash of whole milk.
    One 5.5 oz can Bumble Bee Solid White tuna in water.

Make the mac n cheese following the box instructions, but reducing the recommend portions of dairy as listed above. Al dente on the mac during the boiling process.

While mixing in the MC cheese powder, also add the can of tuna, mostly drained of water.

Add black pepper to taste, and maybe some chopped red onion for a bit of kick.

bookish likes this.
  3. easymon1

easymon1

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

My favourite recipe? A nice, hearty chicken soup, with potatoes and dumplings both.

5. My absolute favorite meal has to be a hearty serving of succulent pork meatloaf with a generous mound of creamy, buttery mashed potatoes. There's something incredibly comforting and satisfying about this classic dish that never fails to put a smile on my face.

If you're wondering how to make meatloaf, it starts with a culinary masterpiece in its own right. The meatloaf is a delightful amalgamation of ground pork, aromatic herbs, and savory spices, all meticulously blended together to create a flavor explosion that dances on my taste buds with every bite. The ground pork, with its perfect balance of lean and fatty cuts, ensures that each slice is moist and tender, bursting with rich porky goodness.

The exterior of the meatloaf is adorned with a delectable glaze, a harmonious combination of sweet and tangy notes that caramelizes beautifully during baking, forming a mouthwatering crust that seals in the juiciness of the meat. For those wondering how to make meatloaf glaze, it typically involves ingredients like ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce, all mixed to perfection.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
  6. RantaMin

RantaMin

Schnitzel- Top Best Delicious