Best low cost platform and/or broker for $5000 account...

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by brucepk, Jan 8, 2020.

1. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

You welcome.
    Most clearing firms we work with do not have their own APIs (in Futures), they rely on Rithmic, CQG, CTS, and TT. Most of our customers use Rithmic for API, but you are welcome to plug in to those you are comfortable with.

#11     Mar 23, 2020
  2. Ok. You've got me excited. I'll PM you.

#12     Mar 23, 2020
  3. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

It is not difficult to find a broker now, study his offer and start trading.

#13     Nov 23, 2020
  4. tradenet

tradenet

I'll only talk of forex since I dont trade cryptos or futures. So for forex, you can look for any broker that offers MT4 or MT5 and is regulated at the same time. Fxview and Xm are what i'm using atm, both are solid ones and offer mt4 and 5. Also the good thing is that with these brokers the inactivity fees is almost nil or negligible.

#14     Dec 16, 2020
  5. Jenci

Jenci

What broker do you use?

#15     Dec 22, 2020
  6. outhoe

outhoe

All brokers seem the same to me, and that’s a part of the trouble in finding a new broker.

#16     Jan 4, 2021
  7. MarkDawn

MarkDawn

Same? What do you mean: I see IB which requires a bigger trading balance, then something like xtb that gives different kinds of account options, fxview which is pure ecn, ig that has excellent educational material; they are all different from one another. Will suit different kinds of traders.

#17     Jan 5, 2021
  8. Demo accounts are needed to know what exactly the broker claims to offer and actually provides.

#18     Jan 5, 2021
  9. outhoe

outhoe

These are some brokers that I looked into:
    ICMarkets, Pepperstone, FXTM, Fxview, Fxpro, Axitrader, Cityindex;
    And here’s how they are all the same:
    All offering lower spreads on major pairs.
    All are regulated by different financial authorities (idk how meaningful or not that is).
    All have a higher leverage that they seem to provide to traders.
    The investment options in currencies are again similar.

#19     Jan 6, 2021
  10. The differences could be in terms of customer service, trading platforms offered, their interface, order execution, deposits, withdrawals, etc.

#20     Jan 6, 2021