Best low cost platform and/or broker for $5000 account...

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by brucepk, Jan 8, 2020.

1. MarkDawn

MarkDawn

Yupe. IC markets and fxview for example, you will get spreads as low as 0.1 pips also at times on the major currencies, but with withdrawals it’s a different story. Takes up to 2 weeks with icm and 2 days with fxview.

#21     Jan 7, 2021
  2. Motivewave can handle all of that, from a platform perspective. You can connect it in various instances to brokers that can work.

#22     Jan 20, 2021
  3. kroxobor

kroxobor

If offshore is ok for you then I can suggest Tickmill or Hotforex, I conducted many tests on their platform both on demo and live accounts and they offered quite competitive conditions in terms of speed and transaction costs.

#23     Jan 21, 2021
  4. Stione

Stione

Then fxview is definitely the better option. Just for clarity, are they allowing withdrawals through e-wallets? If yes, I am surely going to start with them.

#24     Jan 21, 2021
  5. senumouv

senumouv

I think you should try a broker platform in order to get an idea of it. You can always go for a demo and analyse their services, trading conditions and cost.

#25     Jan 22, 2021
  6. Dwayne

Dwayne

Yes they do allow withdrawals via e-wallets. I made a few via skrill and neteller both and got em back within a few hours.

#26     Jan 22, 2021
  7. kroxobor

kroxobor

Even better is Hotforex, they support deposits and withdrawals in BTC and the fee is the lowest I've ever seen in brokers.

#27     Jan 25, 2021
  8. A lot of brokers don’t even share all the details on their websites. You get to know about the hidden costs only when you start trading with them. Try to stay away from such brokers.

#28     Nov 23, 2021
  9. The withdrawal procedure and trading costs really are a concern. If they are good, you can have the best trading experience. But if you happen to face issues with them, you can face a lot of mental stress. Try a broker with a low amount before taking a big risk.

#29     Nov 23, 2021
  10. I agree, easy withdrawals are a must, my experience with coinexx has been good in this regard, funds get reflected in my account in a short span. Trading costs are low too.

#30     Nov 25, 2021