Biden to tap Ketanji Brown Jackson as justice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ipatent, Feb 25, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

#61     Mar 24, 2022
    elderado likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

#62     Mar 24, 2022
    elderado likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Beat me to it :D

#63     Mar 24, 2022
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

#64     Mar 24, 2022
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The woman is anti-American and does not have the qualifications to be on SCOTUS.

#65     Mar 24, 2022
    elderado likes this.
  6. bennyg

bennyg

The bottom line is that ketanji jackson is unqualified and was only chosen based on her skin color. I would imagine she wasnt accepted into college based on merit either. I still want to know what the heck kind of a name Ketanji is.

#66     Mar 24, 2022
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You may want to spend time researching her high school academic awards and debate team accomplishments that got her into Harvard...academic performances above most of her peers for the year she enter Harvard.

Also, she married into a well-connected political family and related to former politician Paul Ryan...descendents from the Continental Congress.

:D

wrbtrader

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    #67     Mar 24, 2022
  8. elderado

elderado

Yeah, no. Ridiculous argument. She's been practicing law for many, many years. Her RECORD speaks for itself.

She literally disqualified herself with 1) her tempermant and 2) her responses. She should never have been nominated, period.

Oh, let me edit my own thread.

I mistakenly referred to her as a "she." My bad. I certainly don't know what she is, all I can say is that prior to yesterday I thought she was an actual woman, but, if she doesn't know what a woman is, then I certainly don't know what she is.

PS Nobody gives one shit about Paul Ryan. For The Record.

#68     Mar 24, 2022
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

It's not a debate...the guy (bennyg) made a comment with no supporting info that she wasn't qualified (he implied it) to get into Harvard when in fact she was more than qualified based upon her high school accomplishments / awards.

As for Paul Ryan...not many people can claim they're descendants from a powerful political family...the birth of the United States.

Yet, I didn't know she did some plays, acting, improv or something like that. She was a scene partner of Matt Damon although he left Harvard without graduating from Harvard.

In addition, I didn't know she went to a well-known (famous) high school debate team that I myself am familiar with when I competed on the debate team in Illinois. Her school was a powerhouse in the arena of debates.

College Football Analogy: They were like the Alabama of football. :rolleyes:

Ketanji-Brown-Jackson-High-School-Debate-Team.png

P.S. Maybe her elementary academics weren't good enough. Does anybody know her academic grades from grades 1 - 6 ??? :D :wtf: :rolleyes:

sarcasm

wrbtrader

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    #69     Mar 24, 2022
  10. elderado

elderado

Oh shit! She did an acting gig with Matt Damon?

I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!!

Seriously, I can't even believe you brought that out. WGAFF???

#70     Mar 24, 2022