Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash will trade to parity

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by BrandNewTrader, Aug 20, 2017.

1. The ETH functionality has already emerged as a smart contract platform with vision. So there is a real difference between ETC and ETH... based on new utility and cost benefit. Bitcoin is enjoying a different main source of demand and it isn't functionality. So I think bitcoins funcitonality doesn't begin to fully emerge until the crypto infrastructure is built out enough to support consistent institutional flows across borders... so like 2019, 2020... bitcoin is oin to $14k by Q12018 so only Satoshi knows where it's going to be by 2019.

#11     Aug 20, 2017
  2. It's false to compare bitcoin to the dot com bubble. bitcoin itself is a global digital currency, tech is an equity sector. Bitcoin may possibly have to balance the global M1 and M2 ledger, along with other system USD credits. We're talking trillions. Some project Bitcoin to be worth millions per coin in 5 years. The implications are staggering, obviously.

The dot com bubble was a baby compared to this monster. Notice the bubbles got bigger from the 80's through 00's and present decade? That's because it's a blow off bubble economy based on keynesian economics and compound interest. It's designed to blow up. Crack up boom is here because compound interest on debt always leads to exponential growth of debt. So this bitcoin bubble may just be the mother of all bubbles, but so so many cryptos are not going to make it and much less so as a currency or store of value/exchange for international settlements.

When the bitcoin bubble implodes it will be because of some crazy stuff like alien tech, world war, or mass consciousness awakening. Meaning, this is it, all the global sovereign debt loads are unsustainable and in the process of defaulting. USD especially. And since it's reserve currency they need a new system/platform/reserve currency. Enter Bitcoin.

Either buy now or have to keep agonizing every $10k until you finally buy in at $100k.... because eventually you WILL have to buy. (muhahaha!)

#12     Aug 20, 2017
  3. I prefer dogecoin myself. It's more fun, and does the exact same thing. Or maybe I will take an hour and issue baggerlord tokens.

#13     Aug 20, 2017
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I didn't. Did I use any of those words? I compared it to the development of the internet. Holy fuck, I thought I was clear when I mentioned paying for emails...

But since you seem to be so knowledgeable, why would cryptos keep their value when there is more and more of them and the newer ones can be instantly better than the old ones?

#14     Aug 20, 2017
  5. https://cryptocoincharts.info/coins/info

According to this site right now there are over 50 coins with a market cap greater than 100 million USD. Even my favorite dogecoin, literally a joke, is "valued" at 164 million. It is my favorite because I used to play some online poker in dogecoin, and it was fun playing 10k/20k NL holdem. Way cooler than playing .0000001/.0000002 NL bitcoin Holdem. :) I think anyone with half a brain knows what would happen to these market caps if people tried to cash out. I wish there was some way to know the true $ total of actual economic activity being conducted in crypto. I know after using it once for a bullion sale I never touched bitcoin again, after waiting 18 hours for the transaction to confirm.

Having said all that, I'm watching for the next true technological advance.

#15     Aug 20, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

That is a telling statement.

#16     Aug 20, 2017
  7. I like this one.

http://www.tomahawkcoin.com/

You get to participate in a stock offering with even less legal protection than you would in the OTC markets!

I'm joking about that one, but the waves platform is pretty intriguing.

#17     Aug 20, 2017
  8. Is parity another word for Zero?
    In that case, I agree

#18     Aug 20, 2017
    Cuddles and vanzandt like this.
  9. It's a con game run by the same lowlife that ran boiler rooms and penny stocks for decades.
    I congratulate them on their ability to attract the weak minded.

I keep forgetting how many dummies there are in the world.
    Infinite

#19     Aug 20, 2017