Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

By selling high and buying low. Increasing holdings. Send me a pm if you need to learn anything else

#2731     Dec 19, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Right back to 2017 hype all over again.

This is going to fall at least 15% in the next few weeks. Maybe even more. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see it back under 20k in early 2021.

#2732     Dec 19, 2020
  3. johnarb

johnarb

TL;DR.... just some thoughts on bitcoin/cryptos market sentiments. Caveat: I'm extremely biased and a permabull and I'm just playing around with scenarios in my head.

There are a lot of psyops going on.

We got JP Morgan bullish on bitcoin when a few years ago, their CEO Mr. Dimon called bitcoin a fraud. We got lots of institutional investors and investment firms and famous investors/traders now speaking very positively about bitcoin. Where were they a couple of years ago or even last year when bitcoin was crashing in price?

Then Guggenheim Chief Investment Officer Mr. Minerd saying bitcoin's value is $400K but they started buying when bitcoin was at $10K, WTF???? Why didn't they issue a press release, then?

Some of the bitcointalk (Wall Observer) posters are saying, let's "dump" on the suits!! Let them have the bitcoins, they want out.

Hmmnnn. These f*ckers would love that. You want $10K for each bitcoin, here, gimme bitcoins, we'll have Jerome print more $$$. You want $20K, here, we'll have Jerome print more $$$. You want $100K, give them to us, we'll have Jerome print more $$$. I'm being facetious here, but below there are 2 videos that I started at the points where this is somewhat happening, not formal collusion, but maybe word of mouth collusion between the rich and elites.

Bitcoin created a financial system that is out of the control of rich and powerful. Most of the coins are in the control of the early adopters, OG's. These suits know if they want control of this bitcoin, they gotta have the majority of the coins. Many bitcoins have been lost, some private keys destroyed by accident, some by death, some, misplaced, who knows

They don't want the cyberPUNKS, the anarchists, the druggies, the libertarians to be in control of the majority of the bitcoins. They tried fud in the past, now, they tried crashing the market price through futures and shorting, now they are trying a different tactic, they are going after the passion, the ideologies. Many of the bitcoin OG's don't want to be in the same room as these suits, so when they are shilling bitcoins, it's sure to turn off a lot of these OG's and give up and sell their coins. There was an article on coindesk that early coins are being sent to the exchanges and being scooped up by the big investors.

These big investors are now giving out huge bitcoin price predictions as they don't want bitcoin to crash and make them look like fools. This is also good for them as they buy more. They are now on the side of "cryptos will succeed as an investment asset".

#2733     Dec 19, 2020
    Trader Curt likes this.
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Should be this price should be that price. Its a fu$king joke. The hype is all back, as bitcoin gains everyone will raise targets, soon a million, 3 million 10 million. Its nothing but a coin created out of thin air....its going to collapse like it did last time, no one will be using bitcoin to buy anything when a price can fluctuate 10 to 20% a week . Its not going to be a world reserve currency, its easy to say that after a 200% increase and new record highs every day but to think this will over take the US dollar is just hilarious.

#2734     Dec 19, 2020
    traderjo likes this.
  5. johnarb

johnarb

Yo, Bitcoin btc $24K (pure gold) [​IMG][​IMG]

upload_2020-12-19_13-58-25.png

#2735     Dec 19, 2020
    vanzandt likes this.
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Wait till its back below $20k and $18k (pure gold)

#2736     Dec 20, 2020
  7. johnarb

johnarb

When would that be? It appears bitcoin is on a bull market uptrend.

Bear market was over in January. Everyone was gifted an entry point in March.

#2737     Dec 20, 2020
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Over in January amd gifted an entry point in March?

Yes yes yes, of course after the fact bitcoin is up 200% on the year. Easy to say it was a gift back in March....

#2738     Dec 20, 2020
  9. johnarb

johnarb

Yes, yes, yes, of course we're in agreement it's a hindsight call. I'm not taking credit for it, it did not benefit me in the same way as it could have for others who caught it.

I'm a holder, rode the 90% bear market downtrend from last bull market in 20017/early 2018, but now enjoying the rewards of the bitcoin bull market is great!

Are you disagreeing that it's a bull market? You should short bitcoin futures if you think it's going to go below 20K and 18K. Keep adding to the short position. Borrow as much as you can from everyone you know. This is financial advice. :D

#2739     Dec 20, 2020
    Sprout likes this.
  10. Etisan

Etisan

Yep... cos something that has risen from pennies to $24k & (maybe) falls back to ONLY $18k would be an absolute disaster.....oh wait..

#2740     Dec 20, 2020
    johnarb likes this.