Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

precisely. What if it falls back to pennies. After all it is made up shit that is being manipulated with another made
    Up shit aka Tethers.

still congrats to all holding it. It might go higher, how much higher, time will tell.

#2741     Dec 20, 2020
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Everyone is thinking it's going to hundreds of thousands and millions, these are hilarious times....some magical coin being worth anything is just too funny....hahahahah.......

#2742     Dec 20, 2020
  3. Etisan

Etisan

"Everyone..." ? .... what % of the population own any bitcoin ?

#2743     Dec 20, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  4. They

They

Currently there are approximately 60 million $BTC wallets

#2744     Dec 20, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  5. Etisan

Etisan

Whats really "too funny" is those who shout loudest & seem to care the most about the price of bitcoin are those who think/say its "worthless"... guess that comes because they realise they've missed out in participating (so far) in a life changing price rally.

#2745     Dec 20, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

think about. It is “few made out” digits. Hm..... granted so is Fiat, but USD enjoys reserve currency status.

#2746     Dec 20, 2020
  7. "everyone" ? for every person that thinks this is going to 100k, there's 2 that disagree. I think the ones that are for it are just more vocal b/c they see big changes to their bank account so they chearlead

#2747     Dec 20, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  8. johnarb

johnarb

I started buying from localbitcoins around April, 2013. I didn't go all in. I kept buying more when the price kept going up eventually "crashing" and the bear market started after bitcoin hit over $1,200 Localbitcoins was preferable even if there was a 10% markup in price as I could use Credit Cards to purchase. I bought from Coinbase too in Sept, 2013 but direct from bank acct, $136.47/btc

There was not much adoption for bitcoin, both as form of payment or an investment asset (can't use as collateral for a loan or used in trading strategies, and CME futures was still years away)

Your first post on the cryptocurrencies forum was promising that you could have been orange-pilled. Sadly, you had difficulties understanding bitcoin according to your second post on the forum months later.

I had an advantage, my job is in IT, but it took me a couple of weeks of on and off reading to get comfortable to put $ in bitcoin. Everyone I told at work did not show the little bit of interest. Not even pretend interest. I could tell because of dead silence, no questions, reactions.

I would be so proud of a copy of the bitcoin blockchain I carried in a 16GB USB flash drive. Bitcoin blockchain was about 8GB in size at the time. I was too poor to buy a 32GB, until it was needed. I also had doubts when price went down to about $85 or maybe a little bit lower.

Anyways, good old days back then, huh?

#2748     Dec 21, 2020
    They likes this.
  9. orbit23

orbit23

Nice dip, now send it to 30k$+ Elon

BTC is kinda floating in the air so i have no technical level or something i bought randomly... But some of altcoins dipped nicely into supports on daily levels.

I would get out if it went below previous ATH probably? Not sure if this is a good idea, it makes sense to me though lol.

My plan is basically to hodl into euphoric top and then buy altcoins on capitulation and hedge by shorting bitcoin, basically betting on alt/btc pairs.

My theory is that the whole markets world wide are topping. This is the last 1/8th of the decade long bull market. They say nothing can prepare you for the first or last part of the market cycle. BRING IT ON!!!!

#2749     Dec 21, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  10. orbit23

orbit23

23800 potential resistance, it's where i have to take the risk off... Might be stupid and it continues to trend, who knows. Daily is a straight up candle.
    Anyways i won't post anymore cuz then i feel like i have obligation to update or sht and it's just stupid and i am bad anyways,

#2750     Dec 22, 2020
    johnarb likes this.