Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Tibster

Tibster

You must have never tried to synchronize data between 2 systems.

#781     Dec 17, 2017
  2. Jakobsberg

Jakobsberg

Maybe it is a big bubble based on nothing, maybe in 50 years bitcoin, or something like it will be the global currency. It is not obvious which way it will go, but it has a great sales pitch and I yeah i think it will go higher ;)

#782     Dec 17, 2017
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

By the way I just read about NEM (whatever that is). It can handle 4500tx/s, so that would be the first crypto actually matching Visa's 3500tx/s. Somebody wake me up when BTC can handle at least 10...

#783     Dec 17, 2017
  4. Surprise

Surprise

Bitcoin is really terrible in that aspect , cant believe how bad this is . An outsider would think that bitcoin was the outdated payment system and Visa is the improved generation .

#784     Dec 17, 2017
  5. Hoi

Hoi

May I remind you that settlement-time for Visa is 3-months! {or was it 6, like paypal?).

May I also remind you that the average transaction amount on the Bitcoin network is $15.000 and that it is settled for about $10 within 10-minutes (or 60 if you really want to be sure).

May I remind you that second layer networks will be released very soon, which can blast away Visa's tx/s with near zero fees.

May I remind you of CC database hacks which exposed nearly all US-citizens personal information to anyone (for a small hacker fee).

May I remind you, you cannot pay person-to-person with Visa.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    #785     Dec 17, 2017
  6. sss12

sss12

visa charges are in the merchants account same day.

#786     Dec 17, 2017
  7. Surprise

Surprise

Frankly the charge back feature in visa cards is a plus and an advantage , we feel very safe and confident when we use cc unlike bitscam .

#787     Dec 17, 2017
  8. sss12

sss12

"Ave x-tion size $15"... Very small, Very scary from a sustainability stand point.
    I guess this is why a lot of the smart money is transitioning to Bcash.

#788     Dec 17, 2017
  9. Jakobsberg

Jakobsberg

Folks the title is "Bitcoin price thread" not I hate bitcoin because.... or i will not use it because.... or other coins are better because....

Now that the futures have started is there anything else planned over next month for bitcoin ? Regulators, software etc which could change the price.

#789     Dec 17, 2017
  10. Surprise

Surprise

Technically we are discussing the price of Bitcoin ...

#790     Dec 17, 2017