Bitcoin Price Thread

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Magna, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Sprout

Sprout

A pic is worth a thousand words. What those words would be,...
    7C5851EE-7968-4A56-B36D-A9FEEFFC42AD.jpeg

#971     Dec 22, 2017
  2. schweiz

schweiz

I made a quick calculation:
    if all bitcoin holders ho have a wallet exceeding 500K would like to sell 25% of their wallet, the other bitcoin holders would have to quadruple their wallet to absorb the bitcoins offered.
    In other words: supply of bitcoins would be 4 times bigger than the total value of the holders who should eat these coins. Will these smaller holders uy this hiuge amount of coins? I don't believe that.
    The alternative is to keep the bitcoins, but as long as they keep them they have no profit, they just have lots of bitcoins they cannot sell to avoid the market to crash.
    if we would make the same calculation for all holders with a wallet exceeding $42187, the other holders would have to increase their wallet by 17-fold.

#972     Dec 22, 2017
  3. This is how a ponzi scheme works. The big money bought all the Bitcoin float up in early Jan when it was trading at $1000. Bitcoin was relatively flat for years. Shadowfunds here and overseas decide to put a genius plan together. These funds could be state sponsored recognizing a great opportunity. The move up wasn't the work of public investment banks like JPM and GS but I'm sure they took advantage of the drop. These cryptos can move up on low volume so very easy to push the lot of them up with little money. Media starts to see this mania building up. Ad blitz all around the world goes off. The public wants their piece of the gold rush. They start buying this garbage on credit card and a few nut jobs sell their homes and invest entire net worths with the promise of $1 million price target in 2024(21 trillion market cap at 1 million). First off, the entire US stock market in 2016 had a $21 trillion net worth. When I hear anyone putting out this type of target he's a con artist or mentally ill. Anyways, back to the story. The huge interest allows the big money to unload their big stockpiles of crypto and all other alt ponzi scheme coins making it liquid short term. The beauty of this scam is the ATM doesn't stop there. After they sold this scam to the public at the top they were allowed to make money on the downside with the new futures product.

Now retail joe holding garbage. "Oh, it will go back up, this dip is a good opportunity" NOOOOOPEEE. You will never see your money again. The ATH in every crypto will never be seen in your lifetime or your kids lifetime. The downside is only beginning. You will see these things go back to early 2017 levels.

MERRY CHRISTMAS....My last post in this thread. My work has been done.

#973     Dec 22, 2017
    schweiz likes this.
  4. volente_00

volente_00

What's the symbol for bitcoin futures contact on the cme?

#974     Dec 22, 2017
  5. Next shoe to drop is the $SPY. With no more catalysts to push up the market you will see heavy profit taking to start the year. The tax bill was responsible for a 50 point move in the US markets "SPY". If you shorted you got killed this is why you don't trade on opinion. You trade the tape. SPY 270 resistance. I'm already shorting market using that as a stop. I might need several trades to nail the big 5% dump but I'll get it. I nailed crypto on first attempt.

Happy NEW YEAR

#975     Dec 22, 2017
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Again coinbase halting all trades.....fu$king joke....every single time price is volatile they halt trades.....they always apologize for the "inconvenience"....

They have raised hundreds of millions of dollars from investors this year alone, where is all that money going...you are trying to tell me with all that investor money you couldn't implement a system to handle buys and sells on a volatile day... this is 2017 you can hire the best programmers and IT guys in the world to figure this out.....all a fu$king game!!!!!

#976     Dec 22, 2017
    #977     Dec 22, 2017
    Sprout likes this.
  8. I bought the highs, 19999 but I was able to put up the extra margin at IB to hold my position.

Anyone get BLOWWWWWWWWWWWN OUTTTTTTTT ?

#978     Dec 22, 2017
  9. schweiz

schweiz

Only a few people understand this, the mass is blinded by greed and lost all common sense.
    People should stop buying these coins so that the big bitcoin holders cannot dump their coins at crazy prices. If they cannot dump them, these coins will end up worthless as they will have millions of coins that nobody wants. As long as they cannot switch their coins for real money they will have made even not a dime. Coins "worth millions or billions" that cannot be exchanged for other real values basically have no value.

#979     Dec 22, 2017
  10. /SUKA

#980     Dec 22, 2017