Bitcoin Trading Competitions

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by patrickrooney, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Trader Curt likes this.
  2. gaussian

gaussian

For people interested in this USDT has a pretty bad history. The ties to Bitfinex basically pulling USDT out of thin air, attacks on the blockchain, questionable liquidity and reserves, and price manipulation should make you at least a little nervous. I'd be concerned about receiving payment in USDT, and it may be worth @patrickrooney explaining why they chose USDT over a more stable cryptocurrency, or pure USD. Tether failed to pay out withdrawals in 2017. What's to change that today?

Nobert likes this.
  3. For the people who are looking for a trustworthy platform who can provide them with the knowledge regarding bitcoin trading, I have found one while surfing the internet, Olymp Trade is providing very good knowledge and telling people how to minimize the risk and losses while trading bitcoins. The platform is secure and reliable I have been reading people's reviews and they was quiet interesting and trustworthy comments.

4. That's interesting if I've never met a competition that concerns trading before. But in my opinion, it is quite risky to compete in the issue that concerns the finances and your capital in particular. And what if you miss some nuances in the pursuit of the result and remain with nothing? Maybe I'm just being safe, but frankly speaking, I'm not sure that any of my friends would agree to such an adventure. Although in this case it is possible to test your knowledge and confidence in the market, and there are some limitations on the experience of participants or the amount of capital. I want to study this issue in more details.

5. CoinFLEX targets traders in Asia and Tether remains the stable coin of choice there. When the exchange was forming, customers and prospects were polled and they preferred USDT by a big margin.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/link...ntinue-to-put-their-faith-and-funds-in-tether

https://coingape.com/stablecoin-adoption-90-otc-flow-asia-happens-stablecoins/

6. Coinflex:

Prohibited Countries: American citizens and residents of the United States of America