Blockchain is Dangerous Nonsense

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Frederick Foresight, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Tokenz

Tokenz

Oh ok, gotcha. So he's just copying what another computer scientist has to say about the blockchain, since he's like the main majesty of the internet with the biggest opinion. Gotcha...

#11     Feb 5, 2024
  2. No, that would be you crypto bros.

#12     Feb 5, 2024
  3. Tokenz

Tokenz

That's litterally what you just told me and everyone else. We should listen to this reliable information since he's the main computer scientist that knows everything.

Go on, keep talking, we're still listening to you...

#13     Feb 5, 2024
  4. No, I think you should buy as much crypto as you can get your hands on. Sell everything you own and borrow! Sky's the limit. To the moon, Alice!

[​IMG]

Me? I'll just have fun staying poor:
    None taken.

#14     Feb 5, 2024
    johnarb and piezoe like this.
  5. Tokenz

Tokenz

See? You are salty right now, and that's why you made a salty post attacking the crypto section. Very sad, because something is wrong with your life right now and you need some internet attention. All I can say is, I hope whatever is wrong with your life will work itself out for the good. When you have a good rich life there is no need to be salty on the internet. And i'm not talking about money, I'm talking about a satisfying life. You go and find your way and come back when you think you've got it together.

#15     Feb 5, 2024
    johnarb likes this.
  6. Gosh, imagine all the salt in Schneier's life. Must be a whole mine.

#16     Feb 5, 2024
    engineering likes this.
  7. S2007S

S2007S

How much truth is in this stock market ponzi scheme ??

It seems informative but hard to believe the entire dynamics of how that's possible.

#17     Feb 5, 2024
  8. Tokenz

Tokenz

Nah, that's not salt, that's just his own opinion that everyone involved in Bitcoin dissagrees with. I don't even think that article you posted was recent. Otherwise with all this Bitcoin adoption he would have probably shut his fat mouth

#18     Feb 5, 2024
    johnarb likes this.
  9. ph1l

ph1l

Exactly! Who should we believe -- some guy who allegedly worked on a few cryptographic algorithms
    Or
    bitcoin_jesus.gif
    ?:p

#19     Feb 5, 2024
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  10. Tokenz

Tokenz

#20     Feb 5, 2024
    johnarb likes this.