Blockchain is Dangerous Nonsense

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Frederick Foresight, Feb 5, 2024.

1. schizo

schizo

Before Bitcoin, there was the Housing bubble. Before that, there was the Internet bubble. Before that, we had the Personal Computer bubble. Before that, we had the "Greed is good" aka Yuppie bubble. Before that... you get my point.

We've always had bubbles and we will never run out of bubbles. That is the underpinning bedrock of capitalism. Without it, the entire system will collapse. Get that through your head and get over it.

In the next 10 years, the cycle will repeat itself. Some other bubble will replace Bitcoin with the same promise that it will make you a "MULTI-GENERATIONAL WEALTH"! (And, we must hope, it'll really be different that time.)

#21     Feb 5, 2024
    semperfrosty and murray t turtle like this.
  2. %%
    SARK says otherWise, if you believe price + like a sharp axe or sharp hatchette LOL:D:D
    Cathy Woods tends to a better than average job long term;
    wish i had kept the AUM MAGAzine with her the cover\quite an AUM article + MAGAzine..........................................{LAST i checked \she tends to keep the bitcons\ponzi schemes a small %.}

#22     Feb 5, 2024

3. This must be what people so to make themselves feel better after missing bitcoin. 2024 is going to be a very tough year for you man.

#23     Feb 5, 2024
    Tokenz likes this.
  4. themickey

themickey

My opinion the author is biased; "blockchain bad." while writing an article using emotive language and lacking in content proof.

#24     Feb 5, 2024
    Axon likes this.
  5. themickey

themickey

Personally I'm largely ignorant on crypto, the technology is too complex for me to comprehend, but what I do think I know, its added a great trading vehicle for Traders.

#25     Feb 5, 2024
    Tokenz likes this.
    #26     Feb 5, 2024
    schizo likes this.
  7. maxinger

maxinger

The Blockchain patent creators couldn't be bothered about such nonsense.

They are waiting to collect tons of $$$$ from their patents.

#27     Feb 5, 2024
  8. johnarb

johnarb

Bitcoin will demonetize everything, eventually

Bitcoin is the best money in the history of mankind and everyone in the world was given a chance to adopt it before the elites

ET nocoiners have too much ego to accept they missed it and choose to continue to miss it

It is not uncommon

upload_2024-2-6_10-14-10.png

#28     Feb 5, 2024
    semperfrosty, NoahA and Tokenz like this.
  9. schizo

schizo

Although I'm with you there, that really wasn't my point. What I'm driving at is that all markets, whether that is the stock market or the bitcoin, they all require fresh supply of demand to keep the momentum going. Bitcoin might be "the best money in the history of mankind", but without demand it probably won't matter. And what keeps the demand going? DREAM, HOPE, AND BELIEF IN THE FUTURE. Not saying that's good or bad, but the market knows exactly how to manipulate human emotions to fulfill its needs, which is to create and sustain bubbles.

Once you realize that, there's absolutely no need to fight the market. Just accept it and move on.

#29     Feb 5, 2024
    johnarb likes this.
  10. Tokenz

Tokenz

[​IMG]
    Good grief....

#30     Feb 5, 2024
    johnarb likes this.