BluFX and Similar (getting money to trade)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by CurrencyTrader, Jun 16, 2017.

1. tayelebna

tayelebna

Ok. I would rather pay and receive by Paypal.I see that option is available on the website.
    I want to know if i can enter trades at anytime my setup is right. I see something like 0600 london time but i wasnt clear about it.

#31     May 11, 2020
  2. Whatever payment option you choose from the list is fine. You could even get paid out through another payment option if you choose. But confirm first as i could be wrong.
    Yes. We are only allowed to open at the open of the London session. It is only at stage 3 or 4 of the account growth that you can open whenever. As for closing of trades, Those in the lite package have to close at the end of New York session but those on the Elite package can continue till Friday before the market closes.

#32     May 12, 2020
    tayelebna likes this.
  3. tayelebna

tayelebna

Good Good. What about pending orders. Do you ever get to use them despite these rules of entering trades only at certain times?

#33     May 18, 2020
  4. Yes. but only during the trading hours or if i know price wont move to activate it during the asian session. This how i use it. Others may differ

#34     May 19, 2020
  5. aneni56

aneni56

I avoid it entirely and use a call app that alerts me when price gets to the region i want. I dont want to break any rules. After 6 months, i aim to get access to the benefits of being active for that long and that matters to me more than using pending orders.

#35     May 20, 2020
    terrence212 and tayelebna like this.
  6. tayelebna

tayelebna

Ok. i would let that be then or follow your advice and search fir that app. 6months? i dont think i read that. what i saw was being able to open trades during the Asian session at stage 3 if i remember correctly.

#36     May 21, 2020
  7. aneni56

aneni56

Ok. Good one. You can find it in the terms page. It is clearly stated there that if you areconsistent for 6 months, you'd get those perks.

#37     May 25, 2020
    tayelebna likes this.
  8. tayelebna

tayelebna

I love this a lot. I've read the terms and saw it. This means I don't have to aim for their account growth option to get some really cool benefits. I can just continue trading send withdrawing and months later I'd be trusted enough to access more features.

#38     May 26, 2020
    aneni56 likes this.
  9. aneni56

aneni56

Yes you could do that. I like the idea that those who are loyal customers still get such perks even without losing account growth. These guys are legit!

#39     May 28, 2020
  10. wmwmw

wmwmw

They say 3X leverage, so a $50000 account can only have as much buying power as a $300 account with 500 leverage?

#40     May 28, 2020