BluFX and Similar (getting money to trade)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by CurrencyTrader, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Exactly. You get the drift. Sounds to me like you have signed up?

#51     Jun 23, 2020
    lilymiller likes this.
  2. Thank you. It's clearer now. I got my account trading details on Monday but I paid on Friday. I guess it took that long because they don't work on weekends.

#52     Jun 24, 2020
  3. That is it. Meanwhile congratulations. And I hope you get to hit the 5% and get your payout by next month's 25th. It feels surreal at first. Stay well.

#53     Jun 26, 2020
  4. ahmed23

ahmed23

Hey. I see you know a thing or two about these guys. I have been checking them out online and i found this thread. I want to know how long they have been around. Any idea?

#54     Jul 2, 2020
  5. aneni56

aneni56

Hey bro. I was told for about 3 years online with this remote trading, but before then it was also about 3 years offline with the traditional prop fund method. They are the oldest there is with this current method and the only one giving real accounts to trade with.

#55     Jul 3, 2020
    ahmed23 likes this.
  6. ahmed23

ahmed23

Thank you. They have been around for quite some time then. Sounds to me like people with enough track record. Do they have any alloted amount of space? I am still doing my findings and wouldn't want to miss out. I'm assuming they w might have a cap.

#56     Jul 8, 2020
  7. aneni56

aneni56

You're welcome. Yes they have had time to perfect their services. None that I know of. Probably they do, but we've never been told before. Just take your time. What is meant for you will happen.

#57     Jul 10, 2020
    ahmed23 likes this.
  8. ahmed23

ahmed23

Thank you. I've signed up for the 25,000 dollars account. If they check out to be true then I'd upgrade. Thanks once again

#58     Jul 17, 2020
    tradedad likes this.
  9. tradedad

tradedad

Please how is their spread like and his long did it take you to get the account trading details after you paid?

#59     Jul 20, 2020
  10. ahmed23

ahmed23

I haven't bothered about it as it looks Ok to me. I don't see huge wide spreads so i'm fine

#60     Jul 29, 2020
    tradedad likes this.