Bobulinski

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LacesOut, Oct 27, 2020.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Says wassssssssappppppp!!!

Man, the Biden Family are grifting scum.
    No wonder Joe is hiding. I would be as well.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

this story's dead, nobody cares

exGOPer likes this.
  3. DTB2

DTB2

C'mon man! You are not a nobody!

Keep a stiff upper lip and a tight bunghole through the election. Don't get squeamish on us now.

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Keep beating the dead horse, what a pathetic October surprise

At 10:47, minutes after the debate ended, the Wall Street Journal, part of the same media empire as Fox News and the Post, reported, “Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden” — the former vice president’s brother — “discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.”

Bobulinski took a page from Trump and his associates: At a press conference, the president once displayed piles of manila folders filled with papers he said included corporate documents proving he had relinquished control of his companies to his children, but he refused to allow reporters to inspect them.

Bobulinski did something similar: He showed reporters three old cell phones with purportedly incriminating information that he claimed he would hand over to the authorities, but he didn't let reporters access them.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/23/hunter-biden-wins-the-debate-431558

This is why nobody takes right wing 'breaking news' stories seriously. Just a lot of allegations - Huntergate, Spygate, Obamagate, Clintongate, ClintonBodyCount - but when it comes to evidence, you guys got nothing but even more conspiracies.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  5. DTB2

DTB2

So, what is Mr. Bobulinski's motivation?

6. elderado

elderado

He explained that at the beginning of the interview. Adam Schiff running his mouth again.

PintoFire likes this.
  7. DTB2

DTB2

Oh, I know. I wanted to get the opinion of the demented. Sorry I wasn't clear.

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

He ran a scam through Cayman and is heavily in debt after court rulings against him, all of his media appearances are being arranged by the Trump campaign - you do the math.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. Smart move on his part so he doesn't turn into a scapegoat.

10. LacesOut

LacesOut

There is no laptop.
    Just keep repeating that.
    There is no laptop.

The Chairman isn’t involved.
    10 for H for the Big Guy.
    Yer gonna bury all of us.

Your vote for the child hair sniffing pedo will not be for not.

#10     Oct 27, 2020