BOMBSHELL! Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, May 16, 2017.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

[​IMG]

#31     May 17, 2017
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

With the minor, notable exception that Watergate had evidence, and this does not at the moment. But don't let facts get in the way of a perfectly good emotional orgy.

Also, I thought the info that came out of the emails from Podesta was pretty damning too, and that had real evidence behind it (Podesta's own emails). But I can see how you'd want to forget that.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    #32     May 17, 2017
    traderob likes this.
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

First of all, there is evidence now - the memos exist, Comey has confirmed.

Secondly, Watergate took two years to reach it's conclusion.

And proof of what in Podesta's emails? Be specific. What actions did he confirm took place. Let's hear it instead of masturbating to your emotional orgy.

#33     May 17, 2017
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Great, where are the memos? Are they out yet or just "supposedly out there"? Additionally, that puts Comey's word against Trump's - The ex FBI head against the sitting President, if they were the only two in the room. Is that evidence or hearsay? Hmm...

Even better. See you in two years. I wonder how many posts you will have written on the subject by then?

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

#34     May 17, 2017
  5. java

java

that's what I'm talking about, and you just don't get it, never have never will. See, we don't like you and what you stand for. We don't like people who think like you and who talk like you. So what you don't like, we do like. You are complaining about things we like. Stop it, it's getting really old. Not to mention it is an embarrassment to the country. I hate to think what our Russian friends must be thinking when they hear you talk that way. Even though we are 20 trillion in debt we like to keep up appearances. Our side is rich and successful. Or at least that's the way we think of ourselves.

#35     May 17, 2017
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

They are in the FBI files, Chaffetz has subpoenaed them and will be out by May 24.

The memos were made contemporaneously (time stamped) and filed at the time, those are accepted as evidence in court rooms, lying is a crime for FBI agents.

Secondly, Trump said he has tapes, if he wants to deny them, he can provide his tapes to prove Comey is lying

I have been here long time, why won't I be here?

That's it? Gossip? LOL

I asked what nefarious actions were confirmed in the emails and you got nothing.

#36     May 17, 2017
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Except what you wrote is comprehensible.

What Trump wrote wasn't, the guy has attention span of a goldfish and lies constantly and needlessly.

Is this what you guys like?

And who is complaining? The guy is a joke and embarrassment.

LOL, the whole narrative of Trump's victory was about the white working class that was left out of progress and you are saying 'our side is rich and successful'.

And you think for yourselves? Really, all you guys do is repeat Fox News bullshit everyday, you don't even have to ask a question and you will repeat the same nonsense ad nauseam.

#37     May 17, 2017
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Trump didn't say he had tapes as far as I know. Pretty sure he said "Comey better hope there are no tapes". For someone always so careful to point out exact wording in people's posts, you take remarkable liberty with your own interpretation.

Tapes would be evidence on either side. Saying FBI agents who lie are guilty of a crime doesn't mean anything. Anyone who lies under oath is guilty of perjury. No one is going to take one man's word as total evidence to impeach a President of the United States. Very sorry for you if you think so. There's going to have to be more that comes out.

I know. First you were just here for the election night, then you "only stopped by" for a few days. I didn't say you wouldn't be here in two years. Just that if it takes as long as Watergate, then I'm OK with it.

Actual emails from Podesta aren't gossip any more or less than a memo from Comey is or isn't gossip.

#38     May 17, 2017
  9. java

java

Trump didn't write that dipshit, Globalization in it's present form is no longer beneficial to USA.

#39     May 17, 2017
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

Trump SAID it, that's a direct quote from him. WTF are you babbling about, those are not his words?

And Trump's cabinet is made of globalists from Goldman Sachs and other corporate cocksuckers, he conned you just like he conned his students at Trump U

#40     May 17, 2017