Breakout and Gap Stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Stocks4life, Nov 22, 2013.

1. pretty close to earnings, one rule I follow is to stay away from setups near earnings

#741     Oct 30, 2016
    SergeyFF likes this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

UNVR has a pile of debt. 50M shares sold by insiders in the last 52 weeks (41M in last 3 months!), up 110% off of 52 week low. I agree with your chart assessment, but I'd be careful based on fundys. PE is 48/31. No divy. Big oil and gas division.
    (Clorox didn't do so well this time around either)

I'd be careful with this one. fwiw. g/l

#742     Oct 30, 2016
    Stocks4life likes this.
  3. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

GoPro earnings are not impressive, to be honest. Maybe it's over? It seems that they have no chance to survive.

#743     Nov 3, 2016
  4. SergeyFF

SergeyFF

$MGM reported earnings of $0.58, consensus was $0.08
    It's nice breakout on earnings. What do you think?
    image.png

#744     Nov 7, 2016
  5. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

Now it's the hot time. The market is greatly moving up. But after the election, things can change fundamentally. Are you ready for it?

#745     Nov 7, 2016
    SergeyFF likes this.
  6. SergeyFF

SergeyFF

$HTZ - gap
    The largest car rental company loses 38% in premarket trading after the announcement of quarterly earnings, analysts' earnings per share of $ 2.73, and $ 1.5 was published. Revenue was expected to 2,590 million dollars and 2,540 million dollars was published. Nothing critical in my opinion. In a press release CEO JOHN Tague said that the company aims to reduce the bone in the long term, while a low reading due to the fact that in the third quarter occurred in higher depreciation

image.png

#746     Nov 8, 2016
  7. $SPY$SPX If you want an idea how markets in US will react look at Europe. Not ANYTHING like brexit open. Digestion then back to norm

#747     Nov 9, 2016
  8. SergeyFF

SergeyFF

Markets were opened and we were pleased with the 2 companies: $PFE and $BAC
    image.png
    image.png

#748     Nov 9, 2016
  9. SFF anyone can post multi point(%) breakouts after the fact, but you really need to post the setups before hand otherwise they are not of much use to anyone (not tradable) and in fact can be dangerous since after your post will come the fade (most of the time)

#749     Nov 10, 2016
  10. RACE ($RACE) Ferrari stock good earnings pop, watch for continuation breakout above 55.2, good volume 107% above normal,

[​IMG]

#750     Nov 13, 2016