Broker Where I Can Trade 100mill Per Click

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Moe27

Moe27

my account is only 3.7mill so i wont be trading 100mill per click to start off, i need a broker for the long haul, i don't like to keep switching brokers, do any one know of a ecn broker that i can get 100mill per click.

2. Moe27

Moe27

my current volume is 10-30 mill per trade, the broker i use only gives me 5mill per click but they allow me to click mutiple times witch is a pain in the ass because i have to enter my stop loss and take profit on those trades also when i want to enter a entry order i have to break it down 5mill per order, takes to much time.

3. LMAO.

Try currenex or reuters, but ya can't with a micro oanda account and big dreams.

LMAO

4. Which service/broker are you currently using?
    Did they offer you anything?

5. Moe27

Moe27

LMAO TO, you wish you was on my level. any way i will be trying out aarontrade/adm currenex. i will be testing this platform. they told me they can open up the flood gates upto 100mill wont be a problem, but all currenex demo are the same. hotspotfxfi is out of the question.

6. Moe27

Moe27

they are a mt-4 broker, they told me i can keep clicking 5mill per trade, but who want to keep putting all those entry orders in, when i did a 30mill trade that was 6 orders at 5mill each and thats a pain in the ass, and no the broker i use is contempt to keep things the same.

7. You have vivid paper trading plans. Probably the same mentality that caused you to start this brilliant thread:

im looking for a white goon only, incase you don't know the definition see below.

A fool; someone considered silly, stupid, awkward, or outlandish.

A thug; a usually muscular henchman with little intelligence (also known as a 'hired goon').

8. HAHAHA

K so you have 3.7million dollars, but are already planning on how you are going to be trading at 100million dollars per tick???!!!

PMPL

You fuking sado

9. increase

increase

Oh poo what a drag having to put in all those nasty orders.

Come off it, if you really are trading those levels you should be overjoyed placing the orders, I would be.

But some folk are never satisfied

10. dewton

dewton

Maybe try Milanfx... minimum order size for EUR/USD is 100 million euros

#10     Nov 23, 2008