Broker Where I Can Trade 100mill Per Click

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Moe27, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Moe27

Moe27

note taken, then will they answer my question, look like i will go thru aarontrade/adm they offer line of credit with 2mill account and also give me 1% margin. let see how that turns out. i think this will be the safer choice.

#41     Nov 23, 2008

2. Pmpl!! :D

Ok so you are going to go from having 3.7million now..
    (If you risking even a large amount per trade, you could be trading at maximum a few thousand quid per tick currently)

And yet you are already planning that you are going to become a multi-billionaire who will be traidng at 100s millions quid per tick!! :D :D

HOW SAD CAN YOU GET, COMING ON SOME WEBSITE AND TRYING TO CLAIM THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE RICHER THAN BILL GATES AND WARREN BUFFET!! HAHAHAHA

#42     Nov 23, 2008
  3. Moe27

Moe27

you are a sad puppy, you don't get it do you, im looking for future broker where i don't have to keep changing broker, im already doing 10-30mill per trade.

#43     Nov 23, 2008
  4. Moe27

Moe27

i guess when your part of the 95% of the loosers in this business you need something to hate on since you can't make it as a trader. :p

#44     Nov 23, 2008
  5. The question in this thread is legitimate. I have always wondered how much you can do per click (Online not over the phone obviously) in terms of forex brokers. If you have $2 million (and I don't) could you open a position of 100 mil(50:1)? How much of an impact would it have on price? What about a 300 mill position. Would it make EUR/USD go from 1.2588 to like 1.3000(or 1.5000?) or 1.2600?

I heard EUR/USD has $800 billion daily volume. So you can easily "park" 1 billion dollars there without destroying the price.

#45     Nov 23, 2008
  6. Ahhh if your including leverage in it thouh you cant claim to be trading at that amount per tick though!! LOL

My sb firm gives 100:1 leverage as just the standard default, but i dont go around claiming that im trading at £300 per tick, when i do £3 per tick trades!! LOL

#46     Nov 23, 2008
  7. Who gives a f*ck. I'm not gonna praise him, just answer the damn question.

He has a few million, good for him.

Take 3mil X 100 (levg) = 300mil...That's still a small position in terms of the whole FX market.

What broker to use? I don't know, any ECN broker...what do the banks use? Do what they do. They trade hundreds of million, or billion in a month.

#47     Nov 23, 2008
  8. Moe27

Moe27

guys please understand the question, im not trading 100mill per trade at the time, what im saying when i leave my current broker and when my account grows where i can do 100mill per trade i need a broker that can hadle that trade with out me changing broker, right now i only trade 10-30 mill per trade.

#48     Nov 23, 2008
  9. Moe27

Moe27

ok guys i will make the question easy, i don't have 3.7mill in my account i was just wondering if there's a broker out there where any trader can trade 100mill per trade? don't worry about how much money i have just answer the fucking question.

#49     Nov 23, 2008
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Newedge, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Barclays...I know the global head of FX trading at Newedge. I can make the introduction for you. Trade as big as you want.

#50     Nov 23, 2008