Broker with best spread...

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by BFreshour, May 29, 2006.

1. Recently GFT has the best spreads, I think. 1pip on majors, am I right?

BUT KEEP IN MIND, that this, although very important, is as much important as:
    1.platform stability (f.e. often disconnects at Oanda),
    2 customer support,
    3.rollover rates (terrible, very terrible with GFT mini-acconut),
    4. and foremost - TRADE EXECUTION!
    (5. others)

When either of these points are poor, it adds up to the costs more than a neophyte would think!

#61     Aug 28, 2008
  2. ssss

ssss

When either of these points are poor, it adds up to the costs more than a neophyte would think!

#############################

Try hotspofx demo -it is pure agent ,with fund protection as
    GFT in U.K.

Low spread ,good downloading version

But - it exist not html version for worstnetwork conditions

For comparsion stock/options pure agents as AMTD and OXPS

offer 3 html,java and downloading QT with very good support from J.Medwed'

It is different industries ,in which stock/ options on stock
    have multiple advantage's

in platform
    legal -pure agents
    theoreticaly stock trading is not zero summ game ,but
    currency and commodity is zero summ game
    (companies make economic value ,commodities not)
    Milton Friedman war against gold standart sound not well
    ( USA would not sell he'S Gold reserve ,but interessed to
    loand from foreign goverments through paper money's )

author observation hotspotfx and gft make good impression

#62     Aug 29, 2008
  3. I will also add my comment from here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126381&perpage=6&pagenumber=50

(the long one)

Forex trading (in a short time frame from days to minutes) is only for the very best. You WILL NOT profit from it unless lucky or very very well trained! Being even more difficult than trading stocks and comodities, It needs time and effort not available for most of (99%) of people.

#63     Aug 29, 2008
  4. Broco

Broco

Broco: Spread

at Forex - from two pips

#64     Sep 12, 2008
  5. best spread 2 pips?

come'on! [​IMG]

oanda is 0.9 FIX !

#65     Oct 4, 2009
  6. I see United World offer zero spreads on all their currency pairs with no commission (no, I don't know how they make their money). If this sounds interesting (which it does actually) a friendly warning, they are just 1 year old and based in Cyprus and only offer the MT4 (not that this is a bad thing, but it is nice to know that big brokers have also spent time and money to create and maintain their own technology)...worth the risk? Your money...your decision.

Then there is FXCM, who everyone LOVES to hate. Well, their spreads, even after commi$$ion are still pretty damn good, where the problem may lie (from any of the zillion "I hate FXCM" posts scattered about the net) is in delayed execution. Regardless of what you read, they are still probably the largest broker around.

Oanda seems pretty solid in the spreads dept, I am not sure how execution is though.

Then there is AC-Markets, spreads are as tight as the best and execution on their own platform (they do MT as well) is impressive too with limited slip in news trading.

#66     Oct 7, 2009
  7. moarla

moarla

IB on EUR/USD 0.5

#67     Oct 7, 2009
  8. spread do not bother me as I go for the big moves..not scalpnig but all these cheats and fraud is waht scares me. ANY BROKER NOT OUT TO RIP ME OFF?

#68     Oct 14, 2009
  9. Wow you've got it bad, are you sure you're having a great week 'cos it don't sound like it! :eek:

#69     Oct 14, 2009
  10. Hey! WSD offers tight spreads and charges no commission. When the markets are highly active the spread on EurUSD can go as low as 0.5 spreads. Download their demo account to get the feel of the spreads they offer.

#70     Oct 29, 2009